Ludia Forums

AI give 30 points

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: AI fight suddenly give points

Area is was found in:Aviary

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- fight AI
Step 2 - Got 30 points after winning
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: twice after 5:30 pm today

What type of device are you using: iphone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like
Tournament has started

It seems that not everyone is affected. Some don’t have the button and other do. Just like some had the opportunity to enter into the tournament.

They probably test some stuff but in production? Weird.

3 Likes

Production , test environment…all the same thing to them.

This is not in tournament, it’s in Aviary arena

Yes I know. I was talking about arena too.

But the fact is that there is something allowing some to enter tournament too. This is not a coincidence.

5 Likes

As @Idgt902 pointed out there beta testing 1.7…

:joy::joy:

1 Like

And you used the bug to rank no 1 now in the arena …

Yes I used it to get to the iron throne…oh wait there is no reward and it’s useless??
Oh no…

20190510_002414

2 Likes

Any evidence or just assuming there guilty thats a little harsh dont you think?

I was just stating the truth … he also admitted. Why so dramatic?

And im out before the mob shows up again :joy::joy:

No one wants to be above 6k trophies. You can’t leave. Another fine bug by the devs. No matter how much you lose

4 Likes

If it’s a bug, it’s Ludia’s fault. Higher ranks have no choice but to battle bots most of the time since you only get 1 opponent every 15-30min. Lets not get the pitchforks and torches out just yet…

5 Likes

I was vainly attempting to be humerous as it doesnt effect anybody or anything at the moment my apologise I’ll take a walk…

1 Like

I’m just saying they should just let us all battle bots. I just want to keep my incs running without battling teams boosted through the roof

1 Like

I don’t even have a timer to countdown to face a bot anymore. Guess I’ll wait 23 minutes to get matched with @TheMaxx like last night :man_shrugging:

Apparently it’s corrected after a restart, but maybe it’s unrelated. Now the timer doesn’t even appear but the start of the next tournament is visible.

@JWAfan irony much?

Some just want to use their pitchforks whenever they can for useless things instead of just trying to understand what is happening… To each their own I guess? :thinking:

1 Like

Last time you accused me saying i called practicekat a cheater which i never did.

Guess what, in the first tournament, some people called you as a cheater. (Btw, i did not call you a cheater)

You see the irony there?

A piece of advice, play nice. Dont be mean.

See you in the arena, like old times.

Hopefully we all can just get along. Save the fighting for the arena. We just need to take a breath and have fun. We love this game so much. Enjoy it! Hope to see ya in the arena my friend

4 Likes

Thanks! See you soon i am sure.

1 Like