Ludia Forums

Akatsuki family recruiting, 10* Alpha

All Akatsuki Clans are recruiting daily players who want to defeat 10* Alpha every day. You don’t have to be heavy hitter, but you need to participate in Alpha fights. Send your ingame requests and become member of Akatsuki family (7 Clans in family).

Akatsuki - OneArmedWolf
Akatsuki Slayers - TheDragonSlayer
Akatsuki Ninjas - Scorpio
Akatsuki Berzerks - MonkeyDGoodman
AkatsukiYakuza- Syn
Akatsuki Kamikaze - Oxi
Akatsuki Dark - Nephili
Akatsuki Chakra - Draca

1 Like

11 Akatsuki Clans are recruiting daily players who want to defeat 10* Alpha every day. You don’t have to be heavy hitter, but you need to participate in Alpha fights. Send your ingame requests and become member of Akatsuki family.

• Akatsuki
  • Akatsuki Dark
  • Akatsuki Ninjas
  • Akatsuki Slayers
  • Akatsuki Berzerks
  • AkatsukiYakuza
  • Akatsuki Kamikaze
  • Akatsuki Chakra
  • Akatsuki Dracarys
  • Akatsuki Vengeance
  • Akatsuki Rising

I’m looking for a clan,s o I’m interested

@Glopi_Yop can you send your request to Akatsuki ninjas ?

BUMP Akatsuki ninjas is recruiting lvl 40+ players (we have 3 spots open atm) and beating 10* Alpha every day

We have 2 new Clans (13 in total)

Akatsuki Gokudo & Akatsuki Mittgard- both Clans are fighting 8* Alpha, so they need you to help them (send your request today and Clan Leaders will answer in no time)

If you prefere 10* Alpha then be free to send your request to other Family clans

1 Like

Hi, we are in a clan but we didn’t find more active player, we want to move all togheter (9 guys) in a strongest clan with active players

We are 9 guys with this stats:
3 with power greater than 8.000
2 with power from 7k to 8k
1 with power 6,5k
1 with 5k
2 with 3 / 4 k

please tell me know if is possible to join (keep space) for all toghether
Thanks

2 Likes

Sure, give me few hours to talk to one of my Leader and we will arrange merge … all of you will go in same Clan :wink: I will not separate you. And I can promise you 10* Alpha every day (you will start with 7* or 8*)

Poslano s pametnog telefona Samsung Galaxy.

-------- Izvorna poruka --------
Šalje: Cisky via Ludia Forums ludia@discoursemail.com
Naslov: [Ludia Forums] [DreamWorks Dragons: Titan Uprising/Clan Recruitment] Akatsuki family recruiting, 10* Alpha

Cisky
April 26

Hi, we are in a clan but we didn’t find more active player, we want to move all togheter (9 guys) in a strongest clan with active players

We are 9 guys with this stats:
3 with power greater than 8.000
2 with power from 7k to 8k
1 with power 6,5k
1 with 5k
2 with 3 / 4 k

please tell me know if is possible to join (keep space) for all toghether
Thanks

1 Like

Heyyss!! Im leader of Akatsuki Gokudo and I have send you a private message :hugs: we can make this work for you and your members and we would be happy to welcome you all under your conditions ! Greets Sammy

1 Like

Akatsuki Gokudo & Akatsuki Mittgard- both Clans are fighting 9* Alpha, so they need you to help them (send your request today and Clan Leaders will answer in no time)

Hello potential future recruits

Akatsuki opens its doors to you and welcomes you to its 8th clan “Akatsuki Chakra”. Newly created, currently playing 5 * alphas, we will face 10 * alphas like every clan in our organization in 10 days. Joining today means making a winning bet in the future.

More than a big team, it is above all a state of mind, motivation and a willingness to exchange and progress that we are looking for. We mainly ask for a daily participation of at least 6 fights per alpha. Nevertheless, a minimum built team is necessary, in order to be able to face our alphas 10 *
Know that we have an active discord and that we can also, if you want, place you in one of our 7 clans already beating infinite 10 *

To join us, you can contact me here, or via discord Draca # 1231.

Do you want to have the power? Being an alpha killer? Just be Akatsuki!

BUMP - If you want to join Akatsuki Chakra, you can contact me on discord Scorpio #7875 or send your ingame request to join Akatsuki Chakra (Draca is no longer in game :frowning: )

P.S. si vous souhaitez communiquer en français rejoignez Akatsuki Chakra

Translated From French

“P.S. if you want to communicate in French join Akatsuki Chakra”

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

1 Like

Akatsuki Hato is beating 2nd 10* Alpha and searching for recruits who would like to help beat Alphas daily

We are looking for for new players, who would like to participate in Alpha fights every day.

Other 13 Akatsuki Clans are recruiting daily players who want to defeat 10* Alpha every day. You don’t have to be heavy hitter, but you need to participate in Alpha fights. Send your ingame requests and become member of Akatsuki family.

• Akatsuki

• Akatsuki Dark

• Akatsuki Ninjas

• Akatsuki Slayers

• Akatsuki Berzerks

• AkatsukiYakuza

• Akatsuki Kamikaze

• Akatsuki Chakra

• Akatsuki Dracarys

• Akatsuki Vengeance

• Akatsuki Rising

• Akatsuki Gokudo