Alangasaurus S-Hybrid

So i was thinking that we could get Spino S-Dna and create a new super-hybrid…
Alangaspinus! Also on the topic of Common S-Hybrids, would they be worth it?

What do you guys think?

8 Likes

I like it.

2 Likes

I like the idea. Common hybrids were a really good thing for early players, I think, they have a really favorable DNA/ferocity ratio without being so overwhelmingly strong as to unbalance their lineups (heaven knows I’ve seen too many new players complaining about events being too hard after selling half the dinosaurs in their parks to get a maxed indominus rex). A common superhybrid could maybe be somewhere around super-rare hybrid strength, giving new players more to chew on while still being potentially useful to veteran players.

6 Likes

Sorry if its a bit blurry/lighting is bad.

6 Likes

I was thinking something like this

1 Like

It’s good bc it’s be useful for everyone

3 Likes

i ike it, good drawing too. Ill try to make a filled out version.

2 Likes

Wow good drawing, as I listed before its way better that any of my drawings would ever be. A good idea too.

2 Likes

Thanks!

(this will be blurred)

2 Likes

Thank You!

2 Likes

Sounds fantastic!

2 Likes

thanks!

(10 characters)

I Imagined An Alangasaurus Superhybrid To Be A Pterosaur Because It Will Make More Sense, But Still, Good Drawing.

2 Likes

well alangasaurus is a carnivore so…

Yeah But, It Is A Hybrid Of Alanqa And Majungasaurus .

1 Like

exactly, alangasaurus has the average T-rex rig, so why would it be a pterosaur?

1 Like

Eh, yes/no depending on who would benefit from them.

They would be perfect at a mid-game level. Judging by the power of the other Super Hybrids when compared with their normal hybrids and base rarity, Common Super Hybrids would actually be on par with VIP dinos. Maybe slightly less because Diplotator/Diplosuchus is a bit of an outlier.

The trend typically for super hybrids are the lvl 10 super hybrid are slightly weaker/stronger than their lvl 40 hybrid predecessor.

Here’s a chart of what I mean:

Rarity
Common: Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Common Hybrids: Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Common Super Hybrids Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Rare Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Rare Hybrids Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Rare Super Hybrids Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Super Rare Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Super Rare Hybrids Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Super Rare Super Hybrids Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30
Legendary Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Legendary Hybrids Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Legendary Tournament Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Legendary VIP Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Legendary Tournament Hybrids Lvl 10 Lvl 20 Lvl 30 Lvl 40
Legendary Super Hybrids Lvl 10 Lvl 20

Also tangible proof:

I think they would be great for a mid game level, but could easily unbalance beginner players’ lineups, and be downright useless for late-game players.

I like the idea of common super-hybrids, BUT first the severe lack of Amphibs and a lesser extent Pterosaurs need to be addressed first. I though about advocating for an Alangasaurus amphib super-hybrid but that would be useless to late game players, where we so desperately need very powerful amphibians to counter the Carnivore meta.

Basically it’s a novel idea, we just need to get more amphibs, maybe address Metrialong, Tropeogopterus, maybe even the weaker legendary hybrids. Metrialong would be pretty cool if turned into an Amphibian.

4 Likes

I’m more for more legendary super hybrids added, a herbivore, pterosaur and amphibian to balance out the carnivore heavy end game that is indoraptor.

It’s very much needed at this point and what with the change in sdna where it’s in the players hand what they decide to work on it’s a no brainer move for ludia.

Plus last update was soley focused on the early game players, it’s only fair now that ludia focuses purely on the end game in their next update. No pressure ludia.

2 Likes

Precisely the topic of the next thread I’m typing up rn :wink:

I agree. There’s more pressing class gaps that need filling over a nice-to-have common S-Hybrid.

3 Likes

I want common amphib followed by common shybrid amphib

1 Like