Ludia Forums

Alankylosaurus Hybrid

More creations from the lab. This time I show Gorloqa! I mixed up Gorgosaurus with Alankylosaurus to create this.

Stats:
4600 Health
1500 Damage
110 Speed
25% Armor
10% Critical Chance

Moveset:
Resilient Strike
Fierce Rampage
Ferocious Defense
Invincible Advantage (Shield Advantage, but invincible for 1 turn instead. Cooldown 2)
Swap In Invincibility

Resistances:
100% Vulnerable
75% Deceleration

Possible design:
Gorgosaurus body with an elongated snout, and denticle like armor plates around the torso, tail, and neck. The armor is a light blue, which fades to purple on the legs and tail, but brightens to yellow on the head.

Possible Description:
The Gorloqa uses its long jaws to clamp onto prey, usually large fish or hadrosaurs. Due to its diet, Gorloqas usually live with Spinosaurus, and though fights happen, it seems to be playful.

7 Likes

I love the name!

2 Likes

Thanks. What do you think of the hybrid?

It seems to be VERY powerful! Which is great because we need more powerful fierce creatures to counter resilient Dino’s.

3 Likes

Mind if I draw it?

2 Likes

No. Again I never mind if someone creates art. I just can’t draw

1 Like

7 Likes

Not at all what I thought it would be. This is cute and hilarious

2 Likes

Thank you! I tried to follow your description but… might have made a few modifications. Such as the snout.

2 Likes

It’s alright. You did it better that I could. I can help you picture it, I can’t make a picture of it.

Wait, does it walk on all fours or on two legs?

2 Likes
  1. It had the Gorgosaurus body

Oops all fix it.

1 Like

Your good. It’s a cute drawing. No need to change it.

I might have made the legs too long.

8 Likes

More like too skinny. It would break its own legs. This is just getting better and better.

It’s evolving!

8 Likes

Well now it can run pretty good.

Run Forest Run!

1 Like

Do you mean to type All or I’ll?

7 Likes