Ludia Forums

Alanqa and Stygimoloch

Remove from epic incubators

4 Likes

Please provide reasoning behind your posts! All your posts!

2 Likes

I don’t need them

Yes, you do.

5 Likes

They are freaking flooding the 8 hour incubators and other much more useful epics ussually don’t stand a chance… I wouldn’t say remove them completelly, but don’t clog the incubators with them so much

4 Likes

It’s the only way to get these epics. Some are from incubators only, it’s fine like that. It’s a form of variety in the game. Some you obtain through battling and others through exploration.

Productive reply tiel

Well I got more like than you do so there!

But in all seriousness, WHY do you want them removed? What’s your reasoning behind it? Why can’t I ask for something like that? Everyone posts reasons here, except you.

1 Like

Well, I don’t think it’s variety, when you ussually get one of these (or pachy), and a leftover from something else…

1 Like

Did you gain some confidence

What are you talking about? I have never met anyone as vague as you…

Why can’t you just answer the question: WHY?

You just dump a statement and leave it as it is. For what purpose? You think Ludia will instantly remove Alanqua from the incubators? What are you trying to achieve?

1 Like

Because “He” does not need them. You know how “He” is the only person in the world that matters and what everyone else wants should be of no concern.

1 Like

How about this then?
Could we drop Alanqa and Stygimoloch from incubators please, because they are both crap and so are their hybrids.
Seems a reasonable request, especially as I pumped a stack of resources into the worst unique in the game Tuoramoloch!
And let’s be honest , legendaries don’t get much worse than Alankylosaurus do they?

2 Likes

I am also tired of seeing Alanqa in every single incubator. I’m a newer player and need loads of Sinoceratops, Kentro, Erlik, and a dozen others. But… what do I get in EVERY incubator?

Stinkin’ Alanqa. Enough already.

1 Like

They didn’t even do us the courtesy of giving Alankylo a hybrid this patch.

2 Likes