Ludia Forums

Alanqa's epic strike tower?

Any ideas what we will be facing except the obvious alanqa lvl 30 ?

2 Likes

I don’t know, but I’d assume there’d be a Lv 30 Arambourgiana. Maybe a Quetzalcoatlus too.

2 Likes

It will be a "Swap in"fest. Use Defense Shattering or Rending moves. Nullifiers will also help.

2 Likes

I’m guessing Lv30 Alanqa, Lv 30 Pterodon, Lv 30 Darwin.

is it the duo again? alanqa and ptero…

I wondered about this too. I’m expecting swaps. So I thought she might bring some of her Pterosaur friends. Or maybe the hybrid ingredients for Alankylosaurus? :thinking: Hopefully someone can find a leak somewhere.

They would have put alankylosaurus I think if it was the case.

1 Like

I typed in Alanqa epic strike on You Tube and found a video that says it is a level 30 Hatzegopteryx, Arambourgiania, and Alanqa. The leak has the letters TBD written all over it, so I’m not sure if it is set in stone yet. More than likely this is probably it.

1 Like

I’ll probably have to bleed those critters and counter them with carnotarkus. Then maybe land a Kapro on them.

1 Like

Yeah, Stygi and Pterovexus combo sounds fun. :grin::joy:

1 Like

Thought something like this, all swap in shield or invincibility, let’s plan ^^

And thank you

1 Like

Did it with Carbonemys and Ardonto lvl 20. Gorgo lvl 24 just finished it. Anything faster than Hatze would do it on the end. Tryo lvl 25 stayed on bench. Dna was mostly garbage, except Raja.

5 Likes

Started with lvl 20 Carnotarkus. Then I chose to swap in my new Tenontorex, chomped through them and then released the Spyx and Erlidom onto the scene. Won it, but the extra epic DNA was just T. Rex and Darwin. At least the coin helped me take Spyx to lvl 22.

1 Like

Managed to beat it with my level 16 Carnotarkus and level 10 Dimorphodon. Level 16 Thylacotator and level 10 Marsupial Lion were left on the bench.

2 Likes

Carbonemys is such a feisty turtle. She comes ready to fight. Lol :sweat_smile::turtle::muscle::boxing_glove:

3 Likes

My bleeders (Suchotator and Dimodactylus) and Trykosaurus was ready for this team. There was a lot of swapping like I was expecting. The AI opened with Alanqa. I didn’t have any major issues. Sometimes Trykosaurus’ hits were a bit out of sync with the swap ins, but nothing really hurt me in the long run.

Those 15,000 coins made me really happy. :sweat_smile: I thought the DNA I got was okay. There was good DNA, but not a lot of it. The one I got the most of was Maiasaura (385).

1 Like