Albertocevia leaked last year?

Don’t wanna get ahead of myself, but is this just a coincidence? Regardless, looking forward to the official Albertocevia reveal on Wednesday :t_rex: :t_rex:

Art Credit: @Snake_Dude

33 Likes

Dang if only I predicted a creature (except for the compys but a lot of people were making them so like)

2 Likes

Must be quite the honor for you to see your own creation in game like this lol
and it is quite interesting, can’t wait to see this hybrid and based off the silhouette alone i know i’m gonna try my best to get this guy to team level with it being made of already 2 favorite creatures.

17 Likes

Do you have access to a time machine and if so did T-Rex have feathers and can you bring me a baby Quetzalcoatlus?

1 Like

Bring me a pet Icthyostega too. Everybody knows how cute they are!

4 Likes

I knew Albertoceiva seemed familiar!!! What a coincidence!

4 Likes

Oh yeah, bring me one too.

1 Like

Also I think spinoconstrictor and ankylomoloch were created by forum posters before they were released

2 Likes

The design seems to be quite similar to Snake’s drawing too, at least the head is very close to the shape. I admire your luck. Hopefully they do the same with your Rexy request

2 Likes

I know the feeling

Don’t mind the fact that its godly broken

7 Likes

You predicted the pig turtle thing???

3 Likes

was def cool to see it in the patch notes lol, but it’d be more accurate to say our creation, more than 50% credit goes to you for the drawing

im levelling it up for sure haha

4 Likes

no feathers on the rex, funny thing they look almost identical to JP clones…

baby quetz, ichtyo, anything else while im there? :wink:

2 Likes

Prehistoric Bagel so I can send it to Phorurex (He ran out)

3 Likes

I mean I’m sure it’s more credit to you though since it’s your idea, I simply illustrated it, that’s the basis for my drawing thread lol I haven’t got much creativity creating the hybrids but more so designing them

3 Likes

Andrewsarchus, in case I come up against any bears

Thanks.

2 Likes

Kinda

1 Like