Albertosaurus Tournament 10/25/2021-10/28/2021

Its offical good luck to yáll

5 Likes

It would be weird if Albertosaurus is going to be one of the ingredients for Scorpius Rex :joy:

7 Likes

I think it is going to be an ingredient for sure, they are 2 tournament this week, scorpius has to be the hybrid for both of them

4 Likes

Ok trying to win this time

4 Likes

Well Albert is a tyrannosaur, just a rather small one. Scorpius is kinda small as well, barely bigger than Indoraptor. So it kinda makes sense.

6 Likes

Scorpius is barely smaller than indoraptor.

4 Likes

Oh. Didnt know.

5 Likes

Official picture confirmation

3 Likes

thanks, I have so much dna I am going to be able to max him quick, anybody can predict a end trophee count and also can anyone tell me if 3 run with my lineup be enough

2 Likes

Its an old tournament, so probably 1200 trophies

2 Likes

The last Alberto tournament ran for 5 days, so this one might have a higher trophy count, but then again this is on week days so maybe I’m wrong :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

I hope ludia take into count the people that work or go too school, I have a few friend that already struggle doing tournament on weekend but on weekday!!!

2 Likes

В прочем не странно ли то что все гибриды слияются с именами скорпиус рекс и альбертозавр не сходится, и как ваще выглядит скорпиус рекс я не втюпляю и когда он выйдет и он будет каким гибридом обычным или совершенным как индорпатор нужны же будут супер днка, с какого динозавра они возьмут, но короче вопросов все больше и больше, и если ты станешь доминатором ты сможешь выводить альбертозавра я когда выиграл турик с сегнозавром он у меня не выводится за днк

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums !

1 Like

Count me in the same boat

1 Like

Translated From Russian:

In other matters, is it not strange that all hybrids merge with the names Scorpius Rex and Albertosaurus does not converge, and how does the Scorpius Rex look like, I don’t put it in, and when it comes out and it will be some kind of hybrid, ordinary or perfect as an indorpator, we will need a super bottom, from which They will take a dinosaur, but in short, there are more and more questions, and if you become a dominator, you will be able to breed Albertosaurus when I won a tour with a Segnosaurus, I don’t show it as dna

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

3 Likes

I want the tournaments to end on SUNDAY, not Monday afternoon (my time) because I go to school, so I don’t have enough time.

3 Likes

I want this too, mine stop in the early morning so I cant do a last run

2 Likes

Mine ends Monday night and in this case, Thursday night

@ZenoRex Post edited, thought this was a weekend tournament sorry

1 Like

What does everyone think the trophy count will be at for dom?

2 Likes