Ludia Forums

Alert Persistent Group Shields

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
APGS is giving invincibility for full duration

Area is was found in:
Arena, Nublar Shores

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- fight Arctovasilas
Step 2 - die when you can’t damage it
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: once so far…out of one battle

What type of device are you using: android S10e

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Should be noted that invincibility only triggers when bear is below half health. In a secure state the shields work as described (50%) in the move text.

(This is more for @Ned so that when they bring this back to the team, they know to test it w/ bear @ less than half health)

1 Like

Thanks, Somedinoguy!

@Adam_Bowerman, if you haven’t already, could I ask you to please email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with the battle details and your support key as well? It would really help our team out with tracking.

Thank you!

Encounter the same today. Twice when Actovasas vs Skoonasaurus.

@Ned I believe it is not an individual bug. This forum is to report bug not being redirect to support.

I’m wondering if the text is wrong and it’s actually supposed to be 100% when threatened. I am interested to know if it’s intentional or not.

2 Likes

Let hope it’s as written, otherwise this thing is waaaaay broken

1 Like

Considering:

• the basic attack goes through armour, when the text doesn’t mention it
  • the on-escape acceleration last for 2 turns when the text says 1
  • the on-escape cleanses when the text only says it heals

I think it’s fair to say we have no idea what is intended for Vasilas. @Ned is the team aware of all these issues with Vas?