Alert Swarm Compy 1 swap prevented when down to one compy

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: my phoru killed off two compy, then went to swap, and single compy locked down phoru with Alert Swarm which should only be activated if two or more compy are left, so phoru was locked down and opponent won. I used Lethal Rampage and Run with Phoru to bring down to one compy, which should have allowed for me to escape, but the game acted as if there was still more than one compy left. I’m wondering if it’s a bug in the code.

Area is was found in: battle arena

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- kill 2 compy
Step 2 - get locked down on swap out when only one compy left using Lethal Rampage and Run
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: don’t know if this is a new bug or not. First time encountering it.

What type of device are you using: iPhone 7

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey @WhiteWolf1211, We have let the team know. If you could send this info and your support key to support+alive@ludia.com so our team can investigate further, that would be most appreciated!

Thank you for the report!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

This goes with any alert on escape ability: It does the OE based on the state that it is before performing the attack

1 Like