Ludia Forums

All Dragons Spreadsheet

Last update: 12.02.2019
Dragon species added.

All Dragons Spreadsheet
Let me know if you find any mistakes.
If you find new hybrids, you can send me a screen with details about the dragon.

7 Likes
Gameplay Guide
Gameplay Guide

Something I find really annoying is that the way the Roster is now sorted is the team then the colour?

I liked it better when I could see all my colours together. Now when I sort by colour it goes by my team first, then the colour. I find that really annoying and not organized well.

I also noticed it does this when I try to sort by power as well, team first then power, which oddly pushes my Highest powered dragon to the very last dragon, even though it’s the first one on my main team?

is this maybe a glitch?

2 Likes

In similar productions sorting works exactly the same, first team then, e.g. color.
As for moving the strongest dragon at the end, I did not notice it in my Roster.

Yeah I get that, but during the early release it would be by colour weather they were on your team or not.

So when you sorted by colour you actually got all your reds together, then all blues, etc.

Not team then colour. For someone who can be OCD over those things, tream then colour is a little frustrating.

i have the same frustrations. i sent them a message about this and they never replied but i hope they fix it soon.

2 Likes

also this is obviously missing hybrids… i have access to the full info and stats on about 4-5 (*3-4 still missing as i dont have the dragons to breed for them)

The sort by power seems to have been fixed! I was looking at it today and when sorted by power it went highest to lowest.

Not sure about colour yet, didn’t notice any change to that, but I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds it annoying.

Frigid Galeslash is green.
There is a spelling mistake for The Cryptic Collector and Sky-Pirate.
The list is missing Cobsekeep, Foehammer and Gasleak, all are hybrids.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Frigid Galeslash is blue but I’ll check when the breeding ends.
Spelling mistakes have been corrected, thanks.
If you have data about these missing hybrids, can you send me screenshots with details?

Yea sorry I’m the one who made an error :joy: The Galeslash is blue. I can’t get Cobsekeep yet, but I have the two others:

1 Like

I have data about basic dragons from the draws tab. Every time I enter the draw card, other dragons appear, I refresh them until I have gathered all the information.
As for hybrids, the data was collected partly independently and partly I received information from various sources (forum, group on Facebook, server on Discord).
After pressing and holding the dragon portrait in the breeding menu, you can see its statistics.
I don’t know if the dragon’s skill level affects the dragon’s power number. I just didn’t look at it. After raising the dragon to the third star, he will be able to gain 50 levels. Every star, the number of levels to reach increases by 10.
If you want to join any of the groups dedicated to the game, welcome:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the Spreadsheet!!!

1 Like

I can have a pic in about 23 more hours, but Toothless can only breed with Toothless and Light Fury can only breed with Light Fury

1 Like

1 Like

@Szaddaj , The sheet is ok, however for the stars, its a picture and not a number making sorting harder.
The other thing with the sheet that could use a little improvement on is, I like that you show how to make the hybrid, but in the breeding section, hybrids can only breed with another hybrid of the same type. For example in the sheet it says a Deathly Galeslash can breed with a Deadly Nadder or a Stormcutter. The Deathly Galeslash really can only breed with another Deathly Galeslash

In the breeding section there are species that must be combined to receive a specific dragon. These are not available breeding partners, at least that was my idea for this section.

Use the wiki. https://dragons-titan-uprising.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Statistics

@LightFury Can you add these to the wiki?

1 Like

Looks like the PNGs were hosted on a server which has since been de’commed:
http://szaddaj.cba.pl/Dragon%20Cards/Mountain%20Nightmare%20Card.PNG

1 Like

Some time ago I finished the adventure with this game, if anyone is interested in continuing the sheet in this form or another, I share all data.

1 Like