All hybrid reworks: rares

This is the start of a thread of posts where i will rework every single hybrid and superhybrid in the game just because i want to. This means on some health, some attack, some armor, some speed, some crit chance, and all of them will have a new NAME and some new moves, and maybe some will get new classes. Below I have started with the rare hybrids, along with a poll for each creature. Enjoy, and please comment with other ideas.

HOW BALANCED IS IT?
  • OP
  • Nerf
  • Balanced
  • Buff
  • Garbage

0 voters

HOW BALANCED IS IT?
  • OP
  • Nerf
  • Balanced
  • Buff
  • Garbage

0 voters

HOW BALANCED IS IT?
  • OP
  • Nerf
  • Balanced
  • Buff
  • Garbage

0 voters

HOW BALANCED IS IT?
  • OP
  • Nerf
  • Balanced
  • Buff
  • Garbage

0 voters

HOW BALANCED IS IT?
  • OP
  • Nerf
  • Balanced
  • Buff
  • Garbage

0 voters

HOW BALANCED IS IT?
  • OP
  • Nerf
  • Balanced
  • Buff
  • Garbage

0 voters

HOW BALANCED IS IT?
  • OP
  • Nerf
  • Balanced
  • Buff
  • Garbage

0 voters

Enjoy! Epic hybrids are next!

1 Like

A lot of these creatures deal far too much damage. For example the nunda and enio hybrid deals 3375 damage on turn 1! And then it deals 4500 the next turn! That’s more damage than most slow chompers can deal.

2 Likes

Alright then, don’t ask for feedback

2 Likes

ok fine, i think that these rare hyrbids need buffs… so i made one a little OP. if you want, you make your own version

1 Like

Dont forget 1500 swap in stunning strike

2 Likes

Yeah that’s insane, that’s 9375 damage in 3 attacks, one of which happens before all other attacks and stuns

Also they need to be set classes and have resistances based on that.

i did change their classes on a couple

same with resistances

Yeah but things like distraction res and speed decel res don’t go together. Distraction is for cunning and speed decel is for fierce or resilient. Although a lot of them are great to see I think they are slightly OP.

3 Likes

and diplotator is a Cunning-Fierce, is it not? it works. sorry, I meant irricaulus

1 Like

Yeah but with ferocious and defense shattering it’s reaching monolometrodon power levels while being even easier to create. It would be balanced if it had less speed and defense shattering impact or something like that.
We have the same problem with metrodon being so powerful while being incredibly easy to make. And yeah it’s just my thoughts.

1 Like

ok, your opinion

If you don’t mind me asking, why is Ankylocodon now called Dimetrokylos when it doesn’t have Dimetrodon DNA in it?

2 Likes

a simple typo. supposed to be Ophiakylos but im too lazy to fix it

1 Like

They are just providing feedback. There is no reason to be defensive about it.

1 Like

im not being defensive, just stating a fact

Then let them have their opinions

i am. im not being defensive at all.

Ok then, since you are not being defensive, I will voice some criticism for your redesigns. I think nudeinos should have ferocious strike instead of ferocious impact, and have resilient impact instead of resilient rampage. Irrimimus have a revenge shattering rampage is too much for a rare. I think it should have armour piercing impact or fierce impact instead.

3 Likes