🎶 All I want for Christmas is another boost reshuffle 🎶

The title says it all.

Its been 2 months since the first one.
Don’t you think we deserve one more shuffle event before 2021? Maybe not. Maybe after 90 days we should get one or after a major update.
Either way, this will be a cool gift for xmas, don’t you think?
Soo… whos with me?

50 Likes

if i want a boost reset

Yes, it is a good gift, but …

Not many things happened to say, only that the meta in tournaments and pvp changed slightly

1 Like

Actually i don’t want one yet. Would rather wait until I have more potential team creatures ready to try out.

2 Likes

I’ll pass personally.
I still have boosts left over from the last one.
Other than boosts the only thing I see people buying is FIP packs.
And nothing new is meta and worth buying FIPS for once your MRhino is L30.
If they really do want to make boosts completely free by doing resets I’m all for it.
But they need to introduce a new form of revenue first.
And I cant think of much else I would buy until I run out of boosts.
EDIT: I’m not a night player. I’d buy a Lux pack! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Speak for yourself please, I absolutely do NOT want a boost reshuffle.

5 Likes

Define “a lot happened” please.

1 Like

I think your alone on this one. Boost shuffles create chaos in the arena and have a nasty after-affect. They create over boosted Thor’s and other annoying to battle hybrids. Also nothing has really happened to gain a boost shuffle. The biggest thing is that spinoconstrictor is bad at killing Thor now.

3 Likes

Definitely down for a boost shuffle here. I don’t see why not. For those who don’t want it they could just ignore the event.

I highly doubt he is alone btw. I know many want one :turtle:

2 Likes

happy cakeday

2 Likes

Happy cakeday mate

1 Like

To everybody against one for inexplicable reasons, have a read.

7 Likes

It’s a good read, but what exactly does it have to do with a boost reset?

1 Like

We should be coming together as a community and thinking of ways to help each other out. Many of us are competitive, yes, but we also need to think of ways the game can be improved to secure its longevity. That means encouraging more events such as boost reshuffle (that benefits everyone ),

7 Likes

I’m all for boost reshuffle. To those who are against it just do not participate, why so against it?

1 Like

How does it benefit me though?
I’m not against it, but I don’t see how it helps the game from a financial standpoint.
If the game fails, It does not benefit me.

1 Like

A lot of the things I heard about why we shouldn’t have a boost shuffle was “do you want people to boost xyz dino again?”. And that’s not a good excuse as to why we shouldn’t have one because I think everyone should play the game they want and let everyone else play theres. Hence the article lol

11 Likes

Never looked at it that way.
For me it’s all about Ludia making money.

It keeps the game you play alive by doing things that benefit the playerbase, which encourages people sticking around. You can also mess around with your boosts however you see fit, if you so chose.

3 Likes

I get that, but then why buy boosts?
Ludia will need some sort of backup plan.
Maybe make VIP cheaper so that more invest in it.
I dunno.

If Ludia can only make money with anticonsumer boost bait and switches, then they don’t deserve to make money. It’s that simple.

2 Likes