Ludia Forums

All my friends have changed to 'Guest' with 0 trophies

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: all 76 of my friends have changed to ‘Guest’ with 0 trophies

Area is was found in: friends list

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- go to friends tab
Step 2 - open friends section
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: 24hrs and counting

What type of device are you using: Sony Xperia Premium XZ

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I can’t find certain friends and it’s getting frustrating

Hey Gabrielle_Pusser, once your friends start logging into the game again, their trophy and name will get refreshed. Could you let me know if your Friends List is still appearing like this? If so, please contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and our team can take a closer look.

This is what it looks like. Friends, pending requests and recent opponents are all suddenly now listed as a guest. Except for the ones in my Alliance.

Could you try clearing the cache from your device’s Settings menu? However, please make sure that your game is connected to either your Facebook or Google Play account before doing so. I would recommend having your support key written down or saved as well. :slight_smile:

If your friends are still showing up as Guest, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at the email address provided above. Thanks!

Clearing the cache didn’t work.

That is my usual state for many months. Both my friends and my last rivals appear with 0 trophies but, in my case, they appear with the correct name 99% of the time (sometimes “Guest” appears).