All Rajakylosaurus Strike events vanished after 1 hour

Bug Description: Hey in the UK London here. Today at 2pm like usual the strike events and Dinos spawned for the day. Including the Epic Strike event vs the Rajakylosaurus. I saw a number of them and as always they had a timer for 24 hours.
All these strike events vanished from the map after about an hour and I am unable to find one anywhere to fight the event.
The other strikes all worked fine.

Area is was found in: London England.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Load into game
Step 2 - view map, no epic strike events

How often does it happen: Always

What type of device are you using: Android

Has this happened to anyone else because everyone seems to be talking about completing the event just fine?

Are you sure they’re actually ALL gone? Because about an hour after it started I couldn’t see any Epic strikes on my map anymore either but when I went out I discovered some are still around, they’re just a lot more spaced out than all the others and harder to find than they were when they loaded originally. Also I know it’s awful when someone says this, but have you tried restarting the app just in case it shuffles the strikes around a bit?

hmm if they haven’t all gone then everyone for at least a square mile has which seems unlikely but possible I guess. And still confusing as to why there where 3-4 in visible distance from my house to having none now… but I guess I could try going further afield tomorrow morning in search for one. If nobody else is seeing this issue it seems impossible that its just me they have all vanished for!! I have reset the app numerous times to no avail. :frowning:

Believe it or not, there’s none around here for over a mile and that has never happened before, I do think there’s some sort of issue with their dispersal this time! What you’re describing is what’s going on for me - I thought at first the Epic strike had just been cancelled or something :sweat_smile: I hope you do get to do one tomorrow though!