Ludia Forums

All Reward Slots Full ERROR

Bug Description: I just won a battle and when the coins were awarded at the end, I did NOT get an incubator because it said, “All reward slots are full” – but I only have 3 battle incubators, with one clearly visible “SLOT AVAILABLE” block onscreen.

Area is was found in: Badlands combat

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Win a battle

How often does it happen: First time so far, latest in a LONG string of really bad battle-related bugs & failures.

ADDITIONAL EDIT, ONE HOUR LATER: For the 1st time since filing this bug report, I managed to win a battle – and again was told “all reward slots are full” when they are NOT. Your product is broken, and badly.

What type of device are you using: iPhone 6S, iOS 12.14., JWA 1.7.25

Battles definitely broken

For the 2nd time in an hour, I won a battle and did not get an incubator because “all reward slots are full” when I clearly have only 3 incubators and a slot with the text “SLOT AVAILABLE”

LUDIA, FIX YOUR DAMN PRODUCT!

Hey Briansl, I’m sorry to hear that you were having this issue with your Incubator rewards over the weekend. Usually, when this happens, force closing and rebooting your game should allow the correct Incubator to reappear in your Incubator slots. However, our team can take a closer look at this for you if you email them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key. If you remember the approximate date and time of when the issues occurred, it’d be really helpful to our team if you include it in the email as well. Thanks!