Ludia Forums

All the HYBRIDS!

made it for u!

4 Likes

here is the link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/kJR5pjzDNfrmK3hW8

Here some of my creations

2 Likes

Looks interesting, and beastly, too. A creature that Ian Malcolm would describe as a “terror tank”.

An Epic, an Ankylocodon. A tank but the “killing” factor is missing. But who needs that as long as it is a hybrid? A beastly one, too.
Great concept. Seems like you racked your brains on giving the Ankylocodon its perfect match.

I have an old one. It’s still good though.

2 Likes

Dimorcaulus, low health but great attack, a mid creature, a rare, but you can’t kill it that easily.

So we have a super hybrid too, interesting. A Dimentinoulus. Great concept.

Lol I dunno if I should still reply about every creature or not. Maybe just a review in the revealing post?

1 Like

Yes. That way it’s shorter and easier on you. Also I just wanted to post my idea of Alan. I’m not here to enter, just to show.

1 Like

So far we have 23 hybrids.
Thank you to all the participants so far i.e. @ExtinctBuckle22, @Pradyun_Gaddam, @Colin, @MINMI, @Rex_957, @anon28420136, @Marcelo and @Stygimoloch_29
And though you didn’t participate, thank you to @Cheeseeater for showing a wonderful hybrid.

3 Likes

Cheers mate. Though if someone wants to claim it, dm me. Now to make another for tomorrow

1 Like

no problemo

Hello. I want to participate, I just have a question.
When you have finished creating something with the toolbox,
How are you guys able to post a complete picture here?

I mean, those pictures you post that fit everything about the creature without taking separate screenshots.

try to download the image and share it here, but to do it, edit everything correctly, and then when the image appears, or you press the image and download it, but if you have it on your computer, I don’t know what to do with the sharing

double click on a laptop or right click on a mouse, then copy or save image

5 Likes

5 Likes

and my 5th hybrid:

5 Likes

These are all my hybrid concepts(and if a component is made by me it’s in there so you are not confused by the moves), and btw pack leader for the doggos should have had cooldown 3.

4 Likes

Here are my first two hybrids. Hope you enjoy.

4 Likes