Ludia Forums

All work and no play

As the leader of my Alliance, I’ve found it nearly impossible to even play this game over the weekend due to obtaining information and answering questions over the Missions Bug. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy being a leader and am proud of my team. I also understand becoming a leader meant certain problamatic situations I would have to help get my group through. But this certain bug - this one almost has broken this camels back. I can’t wait until it’s over and done, and I can concentrate on my team and the Alliance again. And then another bug to squash… I don’t mean to be a complainer or say what others are already saying, but whom else can’t play either? Not because of the bug, but because they have to go onto Ludia website all day to check for updates instead? Hmm.

No offence intended here but delegate… Start to form the core that will be your officers and have them post info they obtain.

The alliance I’m in is very relaxed. Not alot of order that I know of so we in the team will make our own announcement of any news that we come across.

lol who says alliance leader has to answer all the questions from the alliance, tell them to do their own research.

no one needs to know anything. it is obvious that things will get fixed.