Ludia Forums

Alliance 5 step reward bug

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: In alliance rewards there are 5 sections in both offense and defense departments. If you complete any of the 5 steps you get either a cash or coin rewards. When me and my wife logged on the alliance had completed the first level (all 5 steps) on both offense and 4/5 steps on defense but it did not allow us to collect cash and coins. It came up as if we already had collected it, as in it never appeared, but in reality we had not. I did collect 2 of 5 steps but the other 3 i did not as it never gave me the option but then took me to tier 2.

Area is was found in:Alliance rewards

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- log on to the game and go onto alliance rewards
Step 2 - try and claim 5 step rewards of cash snd coins (not available even though they have been completed)
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Thanks for reporting this to us @CaptainNewbs. At the moment, our team is aware of a problem with the Alliance Missions that could cause the game to freeze when trying to claim the rewards, and it’s possible that it might be related to your issue.

Could you grab a screenshot of your Alliance Missions and send it over to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so they can investigate further? It’d be helpful if you could include your support key in the email as well.

For whatever it’s worth, I had the same thing. The first time I logged on after alliance missions were restored half of the exploration missions were complete, and no rewards for me. But after I started doing some things, I was able to collect subsequent rewards for exploration. But not for battle. So I started a battle, and then I was able to collect the ones that came afterwards.

I was wondering if perhaps the rules had changed, and you could only collect the mini rewards if you had contributed to them.

I have an issue where my progress has frozen. I collected the exploration reward incubator without any issues, but my progress for the battle rewards are not counting towards the limit. I have 4/10 friendly battles complete but anytime I do anymore friendlies the counter does not increase. Also the amount of daily incubators does not increase when i open one either. The rest of the progress has been completed.

Any suggestions as to why this is happening?