Ludia Forums

Alliance Defense Mission requirements are excessive

I don’t think it’s too presumptive to state that our alliance has some of the most active players in the game. That said, the amount of incubators & battles required are without a doubt considered over the top on their requirement for completion, daily incubator could even be debated. I’m not sure if lower rank alliances have less of an issue with this department, but the amount of time required to look for a battle makes the matter even more complicated. On top of that, the rewards do not inspire excellence to reach such heights (oh no, what will I ever do without that extra 100 Concavenator?).

For the record, we told our alliance to not overstretch themselves the day before missions ended due to these reasons.

15 Likes

Battles are too damn high. Insert meme im too lazy to find/make. 4000 battles is a joke. Exploration no issues, but I consider my alliance one of the more active ones and the defensive missions were not happening. We got to rank 4 by the way, but nobody was going to kill themselves doing that many battles especially as states above for 100 extra concave dna.

3 Likes

To be honest the defense mission requirements are weird. Friendlies are so much lower than normal battles. My suggestion is to change the numbers for battles to that of the number of takedowns and vice versa. Then reduce the number of battles by 25% per level and take the removed part and add to friendly challenges. That at least makes the alliances for vibrant and interactive

Funny. Cuz I made this same topic last week. Glad someone else feels the same

It would help to tone down the missions. Even if the top alliances see it as a challenge to best themselves. What about the other alliances who will be left in the dust?

The rewards for defense are not really inspiring to say the least. Looking at the assortment of dna awarded, I would think the dna would be more appreciated by the newer to mid lvl players (unless Concavenator has something coming its way that you ain’t sharing with us :wink:)

Overall, reducing the requirements will be beneficial to the entire community.

4000 battles means 80 battles per member if alliance is full (50). That’s nonsense.

That is 4000 battles to move from Level 4-5… it takes 3 to 4 days to get to that level before even starting to chip away at that 4000.

I have plenty of DNA and have a phenomenal alliance so I don’t worry about these numbers too much. But all these new missions and events have to be disheartening to newer players or players who are stuck in a semi-active alliance.

Let’s not even broach the subject of payoffs on this thread… but let’s just say they don’t inspire me to drive around spinning boxes non stop possibly missing out on some good Epic spawns for the chance at the 397 random DNA from an Incubator. :unamused:

1 Like

They really should do some tests about requirements before they relesead missions. For 4000 battles full alliance has usually 2 days. Each member need to do 80 battles which is 40 daily. Each battle takes from 5-10 minutes, so you get 12 battles per hour max. This means 80 battles take 6 hours and 40 minutes at least. So almost 3 and a half hours of battling daily. So how is this logical and achievable requirement?

Maybe they should change creature takedowns with battles. 4000 creatures to take down would be more reasonable. It means around 30-35 (15-18 daily) battles per member. 2000 battles would be quite normal too, as each member would need to do 40 battles (20 daily). As we already have daily mission do 12 battles, these numbers aren’t too high for active players.

1 Like

I feel like EA during the Battlefront debacle had a similar thought process to ludia with the reddit “pride and accomplishment” comment.

I also think that the calculation is not correct.

Our alliance is very active. It is so active that we are already completing the last step of the supply procurement challenge and the last day has not yet finished !!! last week I think that on Thursday we had the challenge overcome … but instead we could not overcome the last level regarding battles and incubators.

Imre has made a good calculation regarding the battles but it is that the thing is more terrible if we talk about the incubators. Only at the last level was there talk of opening 2000 incubators. That’s 80 incubators per member !!! without spending tickets you can open up to 7 battle incubators every day (if you do not have an incubator of 12 or 24 hours) so to fulfill 80 incubators in two or three days you should open at least 50 incubators spending tickets that not all members of the alliance have.

Other times it has reacted to a calculation error. I hope this time it happens again.