Ludia Forums

Alliance found. No need for further recommendations

So this update just has me dying to come back to the game. I love everything about it. I’m so excited to do the raid bosses…but I’m going to need a good alliance. I’m level 20 with and in the aviary tol ibrary range. I’m looking for an alliance that does well with alliance missions and in the alliance tournament. I promise to be active as well and contribute a lot to the cause. If you want any more info dm me

Super excited to get back into this game

Found an alliance

TerrorSquad would be happy to have you. always at 7/7 alliance missions minimum, hit rank five in the last alliance championship, and we all try to help each other with dna donations and placing creatures into sanctuaries.

If your still available, dont hesitate to pm @joice or me to join for T Wreckz. 10/9 Alliance. (Ofc looking to raise that). 4 lvl 20 sancs. Tier 9 Last Alliance Championship. T Wreckz is a very accommodating and cooperative alliance, and very active without killing the joy of the game

1 Like

That would be me!

Newraptors is an international alliance that is recruiting active daily players. Rank 9 / 8 weekly. Tier 7 incubator for June monthly alliance tournament. Looking for active daily players that participate in the weekly tournaments with 10 takedowns. Feel free to send an in game join request to newraptors. No mandatory chat, donate or sanctuary rules, just a great group of players that cover the missions evenly, donate and contribute to a successful alliance !