Ludia Forums

Alliance "Goals", "Missions", "Challenges"

We need more use for alliances. We need some community goals to strive for and give reward for achieving.

For example:

For every 10000 common DNA traded, everyone in the alliance automatically gets X amount of common DNA when they log on after it is achieved.

For every 1000 rare DNA traded, everyone in the alliance automatically gets X amount of rare DNA when they log on after it is achieved.

You also need to make it so you have to donate some amount of common and/or rare DNA in order to receive a award when the amounts have been met. So you have to donate at least once during the week that turns on the ability to receive the rewards when met.

You can have rewards for accumulated incubators opened, drops spun, and all the daily things we do as an alliance team.

You can also have alliance contests with which alliance can donate the most or battle the most or spin the most drops each week and give 1st, 2nd and 3rd place incubators to the members of the top alliances as rewards.

Basically, we need something more to do alliance wise.

1 Like

I honestly agree, I feel like Clash Royale, which I have previously played, has a much better alliance system at the current moment. Again, alliances were recently introduced, so I don’t expect them to be perfect, but they could certainly be improved in some way.

1 Like