A couple of thoughts I had about making alliances more than just donation spamming.
- Alliance management tools. Mentioned by or at least thought of by literally everybody but MUST be worked on in my opinion. We NEED to know what/who is working in our alliance. Things such as;
- Last activity timers
- Player Level
- Trophy Count
- Daily/weekly/lifetime donation counts
- Lifetime counts towards alliance missions/events.
Again, mentioned by everyone and MUST be fixed/improved, chat, maybe a header with alliance info.
Alliance missions are great, not only do they promote communication and competition, but they also give an individual something extra to do in game, or extra incentive not to skip the 69th Diplocaulus spawn of the day. Fingers crossed these are back next week!
4a) A lot of people have probably already seen the unofficial 1v1 tournament that is going on and the premise is really good, what about an official way to go about it in game. Expanding on friendly player battles. Also can we not just friendly battle anyone in our alliance without having to make them friends.
4b) This could be expanded for alliance vs alliance tournaments!
- As for out the box suggestions. You have expanded the range allowing us to get supply drops and events much easier and im sure everyone loves you for this. But what if we could grow our alliance and create our own DPG outposts, allowing us to remotely launch a drone from this base. You can chose between predetermined areas (not real world locations) and each site has a different set of dinosaurs that can spawn there. You could officially announce that the ‘Local Habitats’ exist and use these, or just set up new ‘Locals’ with fewer dinosaurs available. Or totally out the box you could introduce an alliance currency, rewarded by alliance missions/events, we use this to build our outpost, spend them on scents that attract specific dinosaurs or a certain set of dinosaurs for that day/week.
TL:DR: Use a new alliance currency to build an outpost, then spend the currency on scents that determine what dinosaurs can spawn. Then launch a drone from your base!
- Tied in to number 4, but what about adding longevity and prestige to an alliance, Level them up to level 20, allowing you different perks, unlock outposts/scents etc. As it stands, a 1 day old alliance with 50 members, is instantly stronger (assuming identical rosters) as an alliance that has worked hard together for months.
5 and 6 are VERY long term ideas, but things that I feel would add a lot of depth to the game