Ludia Forums

Alliance incubators don’t reward top contributors

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: alliance incubators only contain dna now. No extra cash or coins for top contributors.

Area is was found in:while opening alliance incubators

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- collect alliance incubators
Step 2 - see only dna
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: since announcement of rewards based on player level

What type of device are you using: iPhone 6

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

You only get DNA from them. Top contributors get nothing extra. You may be confusing getting rewards from the sub missions you havent collected before the time of collecting the alliance rewards.

1 Like

I’m not confused. I always collected the missions rewards individually as the were completed. In the past, top contributors would get bonus coins/cash for the missions they achieved top contributor for in the incubators. They would show up before the dna did. This hasn’t happened for the past two weeks that I’ve noticed.

This was, after all, the whole incentive for being a top contributor. Now it’s gone.

There is not such thing as top contributor rewards.

Hey Dankysaurus, top contributors for the Alliance Missions does not provide bonuses when claiming the Alliance Incubators. It’s possible that the Coins and Cash rewarded to you were from your completed individual Alliance Missions tasks that were not collected before you claimed your Incubator.

I hope that cleared things up a bit.

1 Like

I guess I have an experiment to try before opening next weeks rewards. I definately collected the mission tabs before opening the incubators in the past. I used to think I was cheating the system by getting cash and coin in the incubators, and talked with my alliance about it. It was a big deal to me when I realized where the cash/coins in the incubator was coming from and made it a personal goal to always achieve top contributor at least in the coin collecting mission to get that extra cash in the incubator after collecting the tab. I have an idea I need to try to replicate the situation next week.

I’m pretty sure I got coins a couple of times when everything was already claimed but can’t really prove it. Maybe my alliance decided do do 300 battles in the last minutes before the end? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been top contributor on many occasions and never received a bonus for it.

But… At times it could appear to offer ‘bonus’ coins or HC. If there are one or two unclaimed individual missions and I hit collect, the coins/HC will pop up first, then the rewards incubator. And, sometimes when collecting a completed rank of missions that last individual mission will not pop up on its own, it pops up as part of the next rank.

I think you were just having a visual glitch when collecting.

2 Likes

Yeah ok, so if this isn’t a bug… then it SHOULD BE!

1 Like

Wasnt ever there. You got rewards for missions you hadn’t claimed yet. But could have been a visual thing making you think you had but hadn’t.

I also used to receive coins and HC when claiming alliance rewards. I think it was a bug, because I would claim all possible rewards prior to the alliance mission ending. I believe that was one of the few bugs the previous patch fixed.