Ludia Forums

Alliance join

Join the alliance UniqueTeamJoin the alliance “UniqueTeam” we are adding active players who will actually donate. Help get it started. Once you join the alliance you are allowed to invite people. But remember we want active players! Leave you non giving alliance now and join the team dedicated to creating uniques and helping others build a team.

1 Like

“Nongiving alliance”
I mean we give more than we get.

What I meant was if you are in an alliance that isn’t giving and receiving then come join this one. It’s new but will be managed to keep active players going and an active message board so that if someone needs something I or someone else can go catch that dna for them or help. A fair trade and also fun.

People in my alliance only give a lot of DNA that they have too much of, like Miragaia, Majungasaurus, and Irritator Gen 2. :neutral_face:

Who asks for such things in the first place ?

1 Like

A lot of people want to join an help people but they never get anything in return that’s why I want to creat one where everyone can talk and help one another

I created the new alliance today so it would Be cool if you guys come join and invite some friends and payers.

I think payers might be a typo, but how funny lol!

1 Like

Lol players* haha

1 Like

This stated that we are non-giving

1 Like

No leave The alliance PEOPLE that are non giving. If you think you are non giving then that’s your problem. However if you feel you ARE giving then LEAVE your NON GIVING alliance and come join mine. I’m not saying all alliances are non giving I am telling people to leave the ones that are UniqueTeam

1 Like

So ban the alliance ppl that dont give.

So if we give to others, we leave?

I think the alliance stuff is already done.
Awhile back when the update came, that was when to make your alliance.
If you’re now posting this, it’s too late.

Archaeopteryx Coalition is open to members.[quote=“Drbeefsupreme, post:1, topic:57242, full:true”]
Join the alliance UniqueTeamJoin the alliance “UniqueTeam” we are adding active players who will actually donate. Help get it started. Once you join the alliance you are allowed to invite people. But remember we want active players! Leave you non giving alliance now and join the team dedicated to creating uniques and helping others build a team.
[/quote]

You are something else.

Also I had a good alliance and I started an entire new one to make it better Now that we all know how it works