Ludia Forums

Alliance missions

Our rank4 was 1million dna and 300k rare dna. Dont remember the amount of darts to shoot or drops to spin

Rank 4 Exploration:

30,000 Darts

4,000 Supply Drops

1,250,000 Coins

300,000 Rare

1,000,000 DNA

1 Like

Definitely is an epic dna task.

It looks like they all vary then. Random.

We had the Epic on on step 2 or 3.

Your only other options will be to fuse Epic dino DNA (such as the new Procera or EdmoG), open incubators with epic dna, defeat towers and collect epic dna, and last resort is buy your way through epic incubators.

This is one of the more tough tasks definitely if you have a small alliance or few active members or you get it as a task at Rank 4! Getting Daily Defense for 3 ranks is a kick to the face = that’s 195 arena incubators after defeating 10 creatures!

Our alliance has been working hard on the missions and have discovered the following information that can be found here: FAQ: Alliance Missions Coin/Cash/DNA Amounts and Tasks

We have only 2 items left to test and a couple to re-confirm once we start next week Alliance Missions.

We have epic in Rank 3 also

Thats what we had too

Oh my bad I didn’t notice that. In that case we’ve already completed it :yum:

We are wrapping up rank 4 now, and have had 0 missions needing epic dna. Must be random reqs or something?

Yup random assignment. Each alliance does not get the same exact 5.

60,000 epic DNA is no joke, even added epic tower and incubators collected also an issue.
Ludia pls consider to bring this mission down to reasonable number.

That 60k Epic Advanced Extraction was not easy. Our alliance managed to get that completed and was relieved to see Rank 5 had no tasks for Exploration (glitch? as intended? gift because of the 150k coin glitch delay?)

Since I haven’t seen any epics until today, my contribution to that mission was pure epic fusing of ProceraM (to 15), EdmoG (to 15), and my Spino leveling from 29 to 30 with Spinotahraptor. Total epic dna fused was 7670 DNA which accounted for 12.8% of the task itself. I did end up getting the MVP for that one lol.

1 Like

Oh i didn’t know fusing can also add on the DNA…that’s something to work on

I’m sorry if I didn’t reference this sooner but check this post everyone. Our alliance worked very hard to get the answers everyone is asking lol:

Alliance Missions Coin/Cash/DNA Amounts and Tasks

1 Like

We ended up with the collect 300k rare dna instead.

We tried all we could by fusing, darting, incubators, towers, can only get 30% and left less than 2 days…this 60,000 DNA demand is too much.

I foresee much poaching of active members from other ( can’t we just call them guilds!)

I mean who could possibly create a new (I’m calling them guilds) and get 50 active peeps now? Unless they had cookies or something.

Yeah unfortunately if there is only a handful of folks really active it’s hard to pick up the slack. Not everyone can fuse that many epics if your team lvl average is also lower than 20.
Just have to keep trying/pushing otherwise just look at the positive side of getting good dna for what you’re capable of. You may not get the max but hey some is better than none, right?

With less than 2 days our alliance is still working on Defense Rank 4.We need 473 more incubators to reach 1000, 50 more daily defense to reach 90, and 1267 more battles to reach 2k. About 1/3 of our alliance is really active and we’re too nice to kick folks out now. It may become necessary evil for next missions if it is for anky/kentro/sino DNA.

2 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement.
Indeed, my alliance is not so active, 5 out of 5 were my name in Exploration…haha…

Before the missions I was thinking my alliance was da bomb, but it sure seems that around half of us are carrying the other half. We made it almost to 5 in exploration and 4 in defense.