Ludia Forums

Alliance Ranking

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:
If you look at your alliance your rank is determined by your current trophy count; if anyone else in the alliance looks at your rank is determined by your season high score.

Area is was found in:
My Alliance

How do you reproduce the bug:
Always happens
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:
Always happens

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

Hey there, PQC, thanks for reporting this - we’ve made sure to let our team know. If you have any screenshots from different Alliance members showing this discrepancy, however, we’d really appreciate it if you could send them in to us at support+forums@ludia.com. Thanks again!

2 Likes

What they see …

What I see …

I prefer what they see! :slight_smile:

@John Do I need to e-mail it as well?

2 Likes

No need! This is already super helpful. :smiley: Thanks!

1 Like

You’re welcome - its been bugging me since the season high score was introduced - didn’t realise it was different for the rest of the alliance until today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I show to be #3 in our group when I look at the hubby’s phone, but am #5 on mine and based on current count.
Edit: #6 hmmm, might have to try to fix that later :wink:

1 Like

It fixes itself when you press on the friends list tab and then back to the alliance leaderboard.
I noticed a while back and it bugged me but I found this “fix”. So I do it every time I beat my high score so it updates over on the alliance leaderboard.

2 Likes

The alliance leaderboard is different depending on who is looking at it… best shown in pictures…

Kids account.

Screenshot_20190918-164831_JW%20Alive

My account…

Screenshot_20190918-165114_JW%20Alive

Alliqnce Leaderboard is your current score versus everyone else best scores.

1 Like