Ludia Forums

Alliance Recruiting! :)

Heya everyone!
I am an admin for the Big Bad Dino alliance, and we are currently looking for more members to join us! We currently have 28 members and are solidly hitting rank 7-8 on the weekly incubators, but we expect this number will grow even more as we gain new members. We have been able to beat both the Mortem Rex and Ceramagnus raids consistently every week, which discord has helped us achieve. We have separate raid channels where strategies that are tried and true are pinned to help maximize the number of players able to participate in raids as well as minimize confusion. A friendly, helpful atmosphere is what we aim to have in our alliance while still being competitive and getting the most DNA possible for everyone. We have also set up a weekly sanctuary channel where each week we vote on an epic for everyone to place into one sanctuary. This maximizes the amount of DNA we all receive, as well as levels up the sanctuary quickly. We help each other learn and grow as a team, and all levels are welcome!

The only expectations for members are:

To consistently complete their ten tournament kills each weekend

Must join the Discord server to help communication

If anyone is interested or has any questions, please feel free to message any of the following admins through Discord…Parksy1995#9993, KittyJammies#6759, HardlyAGamer#2531, or MadHatter#5689
We will get back to you as soon as possible, and thank you for your interest!

Is the discord for alliance members only or is it public for raiding?
If it is public I’d love to join but I won’t leave my alliance :slight_smile:

Let me know if you, or a couple of you wanna come over to my Alliance. I know you have one, and are looking for members. But, if you hit a point where you wanna come over, let me know