• Indoraptor
  • Grypolyth
  • Monolorhino
  • Pterovexus
  • Diloracheirus

0 voters

Gem FTW! Diplo is Exculusive!

2 Likes

I’m glad no ones choosen Thor yet. So easy compared to all the others.

1 Like

I feel like tryko is the most worth it as its made out of 3 epic so we will get good stuff

2 Likes

Trenton is I think the worst unique for this as it has no epic DNA it’s so bad

I don’t want to see more high level Gemini :joy: so I voted for the thing I’m personally working on, Lania.

1 Like

Woah woah woah. Remember, you get more rare dna than epic dna. Tenonto is also a very strong creature with a winning matchup against entelemoth and many other top tiers like tryko

1 Like

my top two pics are right up there. but i would really like lania over gem for a couple of reasons. I don’t have Lania yet, and i don’t want to start fighting Gems in Aviary.

1 Like

Voted for Spyx.

1 Like

I see them every now and then in Aviary. But it seems like I’m the only one most of the time

1 Like

I voted dioraja. Not something that can cause major unbalance like a bunch of gemini and it has 2 components that can be used in other creatures if you want them, like using the anky for tryko or the touj for turomoloch (which is a bad choice though)

2 Likes

i’ve got one myself, but i haven’t boosted it yet. i feel that would be a bit OP compared to some teams in Aviary so i haven’t yet. Only when i’m solidly in Library will i start on it.

2 Likes

I use it as a crutch since I don’t boost. The trade off seems fair.

1 Like

seems fair to me.

2 Likes

It’s also underleveled compared to the rest of my team, so that’s another factor. Although it still does better than some of my other higher level team members since it’s Gemini

1 Like

Wow people really want gemy

Anymore votes and we will see who wins

Sorry people this might be ludia logic

Wow people really want geminititan and don’t what any of this

So from now onwards we will start from bottom up

I want procerathomimus

Nice idea, then many low player in low alliance will stop playing this game