Alliances are already full of alt accounts and trolls

First of all, get rid of the messaging system. People have wasted absolutely no time in being absolutely disgusting to one another and to others just for the sake of a cheap laugh. Secondly, several people are confirmed alt accounts all giving themselves DNA. It’s not working. At the very least, get rid of the messaging system. It’s already being ruined.

Edit: My initial post was out of anger and outrage. Naturally I’m okay with messaging existing but the fact remains what I saw was horrifically inappropriate for an app that allows children to use it, hence my initial “get rid of it immediately” reaction, which I apologize for. I have since left the problem alliance and joined a much better one. As the moderators have informed further into this thread, the only way we can all work together to get rid of this behaviour is to be mature ourselves and to report awful behaviour. Again, I apologize for my gut reaction. It was one made from hurt and shock. Let’s all do our best.

So as always, those who play fair shall suffer for things a few dumbasses did?

Double trouble posting. :joy:

No, please dont. At the very least add a filter or a report offensive button. No reason to lose communication just because of some imature people.

2 Likes

I really like the messaging system so I can see who especially needs DNA I‘ve got tons of.
Also I can ask other team members for some DNA.

Furthermore it‘s nice to write with real players and talk about the game.
I haven‘t met trolls at all btw.

3 Likes

" Alliance - Leadership and Participation

• Players can be promoted to leader or kicked out of the Alliance by its leader.

• You can mute allies in the chat, and will no longer see their messages."

Maybe mute them?
Or change Alliances. I am sure they’re not all that way.

2 Likes

Your guild leader can also mute individual people from guild chat.

Maybe try asking your leader to step up and do something?

1 Like

there is a report button, click on the message and the report button appears

1 Like

Thank you. I still feel the messaging was a mistake after the hideous things I’ve already seen within minutes of the update. Absolutely reprehensible things.

There is a filter for the chats but they are only as strong as the community allows. The more inapproriate behviour you guys report the better and more senesitive we can make the filter.

1 Like

If you don‘t like the messaging then don‘t use it.
I understand your point but calling it a mistake only because of some users is in my view a mistake.

There are ways to do something against trolls but for me that problem isn‘t that gigantic.
And I don‘t like it if an option should be removed for all players only because of a few of them.

„From my point of view, the players are evil!“ :joy:

Sounds to me like you need to change alliances… there are lots of good ones out there. GL!

3 Likes

Nothing but helpful and friendly people in the one I’m in :smiley:

3 Likes

Form your OWN alliance.

1 Like

My alliance is awesome. Im just awed that because someone harassed you, you feel no one should have the privilege of using chat. Find a new one and keep it moving. I would send you an invite to mine, but it’s already full. True, you should never have to deal with it, but you have resources.

3 Likes

i formed my own alliance, and even though i’m the only one in it, its still nothing but trolls and jerks and toxic chat.

19 Likes

Is there a feature to see when people last logged in? I feel like my leader has never been on.

Mute that jerk!:rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Let me in! Let me in!

1 Like

You need to be in a friendlier alliance if you feel this way…

1 Like