Alliances broke down?

This is our internal ranking and chatting doesnt work as well :sweat_smile:

I had to close the reopen the app to get the chat to show up.

did that a couple of times, nothing happened.
did it again 1 min ago and most seems to work again, but still a giant hole in chatlog and got a message from an hour ago :joy:

My chat will work only sometimes…they need to fix this really annoying then you want to trade for something.

Rachel_Matteson

November 28

My chat will work only sometimes…they need to fix this really annoying then you want to trade for something.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

Previous Replies

afbakappeltaart

November 20

did that a couple of times, nothing happened.

did it again 1 min ago and most seems to work again, but still a giant hole in chatlog and got a message from an hour ago :joy:

Mjolnir416

November 20

I had to close the reopen the app to get the chat to show up.

afbakappeltaart

November 20

This is our internal ranking and chatting doesnt work as well :sweat_smile:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I’m not able to challenge, practice… can’t accept new request??

Looks like the 1.5 update came with 1.5 times the amount of bugs. :rofl:

@afbakappeltaart boy do I miss the days when my trophy count was that high! :joy:

Regarding the technical issues with the alliance chat:
In a word, it’s abysmal.
Freezes all the time, requires you to restart to get it working again… this required much more fine
Turning before it was released

It has to be their stupid filter… like the guy who came up with that idea…he managed to break something as simple as a chatroom… that has only been around since dial up…

Another thing is messages are not sent in real time they go through ludia and sometimes get lost for a bit. Me and my kids are all in the same alliance and two of us can sometimes see a message but not the other. And its happened to all of us at certain times and multiple resets doesnt fix it only time.

Hahah, too funny :sweat_smile: (And dead on)
I would pick AOL circa 1996 over the JWA chat :joy:

I edited my post added some stuff…

But yeah i was thinking when i wrote this i was i able to run irc on a windows 95 pc on dial up that gave a vastly superior experience to jwa chat.

My comment above will probably get flagged again
I think the same bot that automates this chat automates the app. For some reason it doesn’t like me saying something about lucky critical hitting.

I know now it doesnt like me saying my tryos got lucky that insinuates something? Maybe…kinda a stretch.

There was a pic of a blocked chat message sayimg something like were gonna get some snow… i was curious if you could say gonna go grab some coke… but my kids are in my alliance and dont wanna test it.