Ludia Forums

Alliances complete set of rules etc.?

I would like to know where on LUDIAs forums i would have to go to acquire a complete set of the rules governing alliances and who can be in one also where in these rules does it state the minimum age of an alliance member or level they have to be at in the game to actually become a member of an alliance.?.
I have been searching for a couple of days now without success because of the sheer volume of posts regarding alliances but not the rules governing them ( rules of alliances )
If anyone can point me in the right direction or can provide a direct link to the subject matter in question it would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Kind regards JoeVolcano27 ( Co Leader RampagingBirds JWA Alliance ) :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

There are no rules about that stated by Ludia. The only rules are made by the alliances themselves. So all can enter no matter their age, level, activity, trophy count, number of battles a week/day/hour. All these rules are just made up by the alliances themselves in order for them to perform and progress better.

Actually there is because when LUDIA first mentioned * Alliances * there was a set of rules they posted on thier forums but i forgot to grab a screen shot of them much to my disdain hindsight should have told me to grab them when i first saw them but i didnt more fool me.
That is why i posted on here in the hope that either one of the game devs / mods or some members may have a copy of the rules that i could acquire from them.?. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Then this is what you mean I presume?