Alliances feed is not functioning!

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: upon opening the game. Lookjng at donation requests do not load up all the way and thoes that expire do not go away.

Area is was found in: The Alliance message board

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Acess the game while being in an alliance and recieving multiple requests at once
Step 2 - acess the alliance button and when it opens, only three requests will show. BUT going back and forth between the map and the alliance page will load more requests until eventually the entire feed is restored. But old and timed out requests still occur.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: ALL THE TIME I OPEN JURASSIC WORLD ALIVE

What type of device are you using: Samsung galaxy S9+

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I dont know if this will load but its a image of what happened when i tried giving dna to a request and it says “IDS_WRITE_ERROR”

DNA request timed out / IDS WRITE ERROR
Social tab chat is buggy as heck

I confirm that chat and requests are very glitchy.

Sometimes they load in wrong order. New request might appear somewhere in the middle of the chat

Sometimes you see wrong amount of donated DNA. Look at this screenshots:

First you see that Kselto was donated 520 allosaurs but in a minute you see that he or she was donated 260 only. (you can see it by CD on next request that it’s right timeline)

And many other glitches.

It has been buggy since day one. The only way to keep it functioning is to restart the app and leave it open. Whenever you close it it starts lagging, not updating, giving you IDS write errors, not being able to collect a fulfilled request, etc.
People cannot properly communicate this way because you can never expect anyone to read your message, even if they are online. And then there’s the bug that doesn’t allow you to post messages when not according to guidelines. I guess the algorithm thinks the word “the” is a curse or something.
I can understand updating this continuously requires a large amount of bandwidth and server power, but if a feature isn’t working then don’t release it.
Also, as mentioned in other topics, I have a colleague who left/was kicked from my Alliance and still gets DNA requests all the time.

Here’s another bug, I can’t donate amargosaurs, it says that I’ve donated to him. But you can see that nobody has.

Hey everyone, thanks for reporting these issues to us. Could you send those screenshots over to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com along with your support key so our team can investigate further? Thanks!

Everyone has that issue, Ned. Why can’t you tell the support team yourself? And why don’t they already know?

Hey Tielenaar, there was some information issue related to Alliances that was not displaying correctly until you restarted the game, such as DNA request or Alliance chat. However, if the problem is persisting, our support team will need to take a closer look and investigate further to see what the issue might be. Providing our team with your support key would be very helpful as well. Thanks!

Messages to alliance members randomly not posting in chat. Sometimes they do, sometimes not. Level with us, Ned… Is RNG involved in Alliance chat too? Because this is some serious illuminati stuff going on here…

:unamused:

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: chat stops working

Area is was found in: main menu

How do you reproduce the bug: do something other than chat
Step 1- i log in and check my chat on social tab (usually to donate or collect dna)
Step 2 - do a battle, or open an incubator, or fire some darts
(add more if needed) after those two steps, if i go back to chat, every single time, i can’t type messages. i can’t see but two dna requests. i can’t request dna although the request button is green.

ONLY way to get the social tab to work correctly after doing anything else is to restart the application. Pain in the neck…

How often does it happen: multiple times a day.

What type of device are you using: android. galaxy s9

anyone else having these issues?

Bug Description: When attempting to fill DNA requests, I get either a request has timed out error or IDS WRITE ERROR. Not to mention the ridiculous amount of spammed requests from other alliances showing in game header notification, and the amount of non alliance requests in my alliance.

Area is was found in: Alliance DNA request/chat area

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- go into DNA request area
Step 2 - attempt to donate DNA
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Far too often

What type of device are you using: Galaxy S7

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but 5 of our people got bumped out but they didnt do anything to cause it…just clicked on the tab and the alliance screen didnt show anything there, where it was there 10 min before…

I didn’t realize this is the BETA version where users are responsible for replicating and analyzing bugs.
Two questions, first is, as an experienced BETA tester, what perks are we getting?
Second is, where can I download the final latest stable release?

Illuminati confirmed. Repeat, we have Illuminati.

Still have non alliance requests showing in my alliance.

That’s one if the problems with this forum. We have to rely on the actual developers reading this.

Forum moderators are just hall monitors. They have nothing to do with game content or anything else related to JWA.

Why they get to pick and choose which ides to pass along to the game devs is anyone’s guess…

Can’t post messages in chat occasionally, without rebooting the app.