Alliances in Jwtg?

I think Alliances and alliance chats would be cool in the game, Maybe Doing Team fights against others in pvp, Like every player selects a creature and then they match up against another 2 players in the same tier of power, it goes up to 4

7 Likes

Especially if you could trade and do tourneys together!

3 Likes

Yes!! That’d be great to

2 Likes

It’d add some extra spice to the game since all Any end game player does is grind modded pvp nowadays and it gets pretty repetitive

2 Likes

I like the idea where you could trade with your friends. But I don’t think ludia will add that. Think about it, what if a player who is at late game already, and they have lots of dinos like commons, rares, and super rares that are unhatched. They could just give those to one of their friends that just started. The person that just started would have so much dinos with ease.

If ludia does add this, there would be a limit, like a daily limit of 3 give aways. A limit to how much resources to give, like only a total of 50 bucks a day, a total of 100 thousand coins a day, etc.

2 Likes

Maybe just a limit of rares only that you can request.

1 Like

Maybe super rares too they’re not great, Legendarys should be unrequestable, All the good dinos are a legendary.

2 Likes

Or there’s a limit. That is up to what level the person your giving.

1 Like

Yes! Smart idea

2 Likes

It’s funny, how we don’t even have REAL PvP battles, yet we have had many suggestions on teams/alliances.

5 Likes

Here’s a quick chart

Level 1 - 20 Commons and rares
Level 20 - 40 super rares
Level 50 - 60 Legendary Non Hybrids and Unique
Level 70 - 80 Legendary Hybrids and Vip
Level 80 - 100 Legendary super Hybrids

2 Likes

Wait what?

1 Like

They are fake PVP, all was bot AI

4 Likes

Yeah, in case you don’t know already all the opponents in “PvP” are bots. It’s quite easy to see given that:

• We never see those “people” lose connection, even though it happens on an occasional basis.
  • they never use dinosaurs as fodder, and always using AI-like strategy(such as 2 blocks 2 reserve on 4 actions)
  • in some tournaments I have faced an opp with the new creature that is supposed to be unlocked in that tourney
  • it takes them way too long to make any moves
    so yeah hope that clears up confusion
3 Likes

Yeah, and I’m very annoyed with the fact that to play this game you still need wifi. :rage:

4 Likes

I know right me too

1 Like

Alliance’s would be nice

1 Like

Let’s please keep the creature trading and real PvP to Jurassic World Alive. Being a player of both games I can say JWtG deserves to be the fun casual game and not something to stress you out like JWA does. With bots itself Ludia doesn’t properly balance the lower leagues in Tournaments, making actual player vs player would lead to even more stress and unbalance. JWtG just becomes horizontal mode JWA in that case.

4 Likes

Well that’s weird, Keeping real pvp to a much less popular game wouldn’t make sense, While Yeah I understand That jwa makes them the most buck, if they had improved on jwtg they wouldn’t need to have had made a new game, I’ll just wait for Jw Dominion and hope the game they release for Dominion isn’t a gps game… if they do release one

Also, none of them are VIP, and there have been cases where you face people you know but they have creatures that they still don’t have. I remember someone in a Facebook group posted that he fought The Gaming Beaver, but the creatures it had were not part of Beaver’s roster yet.

2 Likes