Alliances in Jwtg?

I’m pretty sure the Alive was created on the basis of JWFK’s release and storyline and not because of much related to JWtG. The same way JWtG didn’t need to exist and they could’ve upgraded JPB further since The Game is just a 2.0 version of Builder - they have a lot of similar elements. But The Game was made to tie in with Jurassic World movie, similarly for Fallen Kingdom and Alive.

2 Likes

Ohh So Hopefully they make a game fpr dominion

Restating @Jurassic_Fury here, yes please keep the game a chill and casual game and not like JWA

2 Likes

JWTG does not benefit from actual PVP. JWTG’s reserves would make it more complicated if you are about to win and the opponent goes all 4 reserve and has 8 :weary:

Edit: Sorry I just found out a mistake in the first sentence, corrected it now :sweat_smile:

I 100% agree! JWTG should stay as it is now: singleplayer and casual, not online.

1 Like

I would love a trading system but I don’t think it is really needed with Chanya providing excellent trades

2 Likes

I dont want notifications popping up every minute from my game. jwtg already has a discord server. No need of alliances.

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: maybe add the word “sometimes”

3 Likes

I’ve asked for this for 5 years

3 Likes

But then it becomes, like fury said, horizontal jwa

3 Likes