Ludia Forums

AlliedINC Recruiting!

Hello everyone! AlliedINC has space for new recruits! We are not a top Alliance, but we are a friendly helpful Alliance! Wanting hard working active members, who enjoy playing, climbing our way to the top!

+We are English Speaking, and International!

+10 in Exploration, 7/8 Defense.

+8 In Tournaments!

+No lvl 20 Sanctuary yet. (We are working on this part to hopefully have one soon!)

+We help you with Apex Raids, as long as your Dino meets the requirement!

What we want?

°Level 12 Requirement

°DISCORD, for easier communication, especially for raids and strategy!

°10 Take downs on weekends, if you have less than 2000 by the end of the month, we remove you.

°Trophies, no current Requirement.

°Chat! Nothing’s more annoying than a person who is just in the alliance and has never spoken, we want to know you!

If interested, please message me! We want to help you grow stronger! Have a great day!

We have 3 Opened spots! Apply now or send me a message!

Hello everyone! AlliedINC has space for new recruits! We are not a top Alliance, but we are a friendly helpful Alliance! Wanting hard working active members, who enjoy playing, climbing our way to the top!

+8 In Tournaments

+No lvl 20 Sanctuary yet. (We are working on this part to hopefully have one soon!)

What we want?

°Level 12 Requirement

°DISCORD, for easier communication, especially for raids and strategy!

°Help out with weekly missions, such as Darting, Direct hits, etc. No Laziness allowed!

°10 Take downs on weekends, if you have less than 2000 in the middle, or by the end of the month, we remove you.

°Trophies, no current Requirement.

°Chat! Nothing’s more annoying than a person who is just in the alliance and has never spoken, we want to know you!

If interested, please message me! We want to help you grow stronger! Have a great day!

So what’s the rank you have been getting on the championships?

I do not have discord would that be a problem?

We been getting to 8. And we would prefer you to have discord because of raids.

Could I join even though I don’t. I am pretty good with raids and normally know what to go for.

Sure. We can try it. Go ahead and Apply. What’s your IGN so we accept the right person.

I am GIGAKING. Lvl 18.

Thank you so much!

I have asked

I cannot find the Edit button for the life of me on this forum! So here’s an update post until I do.

+8 In Tournaments
+No lvl 20 Sanctuary yet. But we will have our first one Starting Sunday, hooray!

What we want?

°Level 14 Requirement, 3000+ Trophies.
°DISCORD, ITS A MUST! For easier communication, especially for raids and strategy!
°Help out with weekly missions, such as Darting, Direct hits, etc. No Laziness allowed!
°10 Take downs on weekends, if you have less than 2000 in the middle, or by the end of the month, we remove you.

If interested, please message me on Discord IcyAtmosphere#1247! (Or reply on the forum) No Blind Requests, we will not accept! We want to help you grow stronger! Have a great day! Happy DNA collecting!

1 Like

We are knocking out Trophies again, the level requirement is just level 14 above minus the trophie count now!

We have 3 spots!

1 Like

3 Spots!

+7/8 In Tournaments

+1 lvl 20 Sanctuary.

What we want?

°3000+ Trophies

°DISCORD, ITS A MUST! For easier communication, especially for raids and strategy! Be apart of! Not a Stranger!

°10 Take downs on weekends, if you have less than 2000 in the middle of the month, or by the end of the month, we remove you.

If interested, please message me on Discord IcyAtmosphere#1247! (Or here) We want to help you grow stronger! Have a great day! Happy DNA collecting!

@IcyAtmosphere How many vacancies do you have available ?

We have 3!

What are the requeriments for me to Join in your Alliance ?

:slight_smile: If your trophies are lower, we can work something out.

@IcyAtmosphere i am aware of all these requirements , if you agree, i can Join your Alliance :grin:

I meet all these requirements