Ludia Forums

AlliedINC Recruiting!

@Yuri_Martins Okie doke! What’s your in game name? You can either Apply or I’ll invite you. :slight_smile: If you apply I just wanna make sure I invite the right person!

@IcyAtmosphere you can send me an invitation, my name in the game is ThunderHead

What’s the numbers behind your name?

My number #0731

1 Like

Sent! Just send me your Discord info after you get in so I can get ya in ASAP!! :smiley:

@IcyAtmosphere just one question, How do you rate your Alliance ?

4/5 stars! :slight_smile:

Your speak portuguese ?

I would love to talk to you in my Native language !!!

No I do not, sorry

Just kidding, we are 5/5 We have 4 spots if anyone wants to join our little Dino Family. <3

Thank you !!!

1 Like

We have 3 Spots remaining if anyone else views this thread and interested. :heart:

We have two spots still of any one still needs an alliance! :smiley:

We have 2 spots!

Hello everyone! AlliedINC has space for new recruits! We are not a top Alliance, but we are a friendly helpful Alliance! Wanting hard working active members, who enjoy playing, climbing our way to the top!

+We are English Speaking, and International!
+10 in Exploration, 7/8 Defense.
+7/8 In Tournaments
+1 lvl 20 Sanctuary.
+We help you with Apex Raids, as long as your Dino meets the requirement!

What we want?

°3000+ Trophies
°DISCORD, ITS A MUST! For easier communication, especially for raids and strategy! Be apart of! Not a Stranger!
°Help out with weekly missions, such as Darting, Direct hits, etc. No Laziness allowed!
°10 Take downs on weekends, if you have less than 2000 in the middle of the month, or by the end of the month, we remove you.
°Do not place in lvl20 Sanctuarys!
°Chat! Nothing’s more annoying than a person who is just in the alliance and has never spoken, we want to know you!

If interested, please message me on Discord IcyAtmosphere#1247! (Or here) We want to help you grow stronger! Have a great day! Happy DNA collecting!

Still have 1 spot as of now! Will post again tomorrow and have more spots opened! :smiley:

Why is lvl requirement 12

I meet all requirements except the lvl 12 thing

°3000+ Trophies
°DISCORD, ITS A MUST! For easier communication, especially for raids and strategy! Be apart of! Not a Stranger!
°Help out with weekly missions, such as Darting, Direct hits, etc. No Laziness allowed!
°10 Take downs on weekends, if you have less than 2000 in the middle of the month, or by the end of the month, we remove you.
°Do not place in lvl20 Sanctuarys!
°Chat! Nothing’s more annoying than a person who is just in the alliance and has never spoken, we want to know you!

We changed it to 3000 trophies. What’s your trophy count? Maybe we can work something out, as long as you use Discord. :wink:

Its sadly 500😓