Ludia Forums

Allo gen 2 and Natsu incubators

This honestly better not be the ONLY way to get these because seriously; £32 for 2 below average dinos that we’d get just to complete the dinodex? That’s disgusting. Pretty apparent Ludia are getting desperate with their money making schemes.

They are actually in the wild right now. Several people have posted about it. Just gotta go out and find them :smiley:

2 Likes

Yep, I just popped a rare scent and I found 2 Naustoceratops’

1 Like

Seek the Allo G2 shield destroyer strike and also make use of scents. I found Nasuto at a park with a 5m scent (still need 5 more dna to unlock) and won the strike for Allo G2 but I heard some found it in the wild too.

2 Likes

While that’s a relief, that also makes the price of these incubators even more appalling.

Also haven’t you noticed the sheild breaker epic strike, that on completion gives you an Allo gen 2 incubator for free

I found both of mine within a block of city parks (I have two accounts). This is the one on my main.

1 Like

The only ones I saw today were a 1 ankylosaurus epic strike, a couple of ‘high power hybrid’ strikes. I’m suspecting these strikes people are talking about are country specific

Have a look again. They were SUPER hard to find, but they just increased the spawn rates

1 Like

Off an epic scent. Got mine to Lvl 13 :smiley:

2 Likes