Ludia Forums

Alloraptor Hybrid

I messed around in my lab, and decided to mix up Concavenator and Alloraptor. This is what I got. The Allocavenator

Stats:
3650 Health
1500 Damage
124 Speed
20% Critical Chance
0% Armor

Moveset:
Resilient Strike
Group Shielding Strike
Rending Takedown
High Pounce
Defense Shattering Counter

Resistances:
100% Deceleration
100% Swap Prevention

Possible Design: Concavenator body, with a shorter muzzle, and the double sail still on the back. The body would be brown and Dark Blue, with green stripes running across the back.

Possible Description: The Allocavenator is a timid creature, and usually ambushes its prey. Some DPG members have reported being able to feed it by hand, though this is warned against due to the potential loss of life.

8 Likes

I like it!

3 Likes

That would be a big raptor

3 Likes

The ultimate Chonky Raptor

4 Likes

I really like it! The only thing I might change would be High Pounce -> Distracting Rampage, since Alloraptor no longer has High Pounce (though I wish it did).

3 Likes

That’s why I put high pounce. Plus, that’s it’s only multiplier move turn 1. I brought back a bit of its raptor ancestry

3 Likes

Great idea, i like the description​:grin::+1:t3:

1 Like

I would much rather both of them have high pounce, I just think they both should get the same move, either high pounce or Distracting Rampage.

1 Like

My question is why was it changed. I do want High Pounce back on Alloraptor, but did it need to come off of it?

1 Like

Lol I have no idea. I’m guessing they were trying to buff Alloraptor, since they want exclusive hybrids to be distinctly better then their counterparts, and they thought distracting for two turns with DR would be an improvement. In reality though, Alloraptor needs that turn 1 distraction more.

1 Like

What about distracting Pounce? It lasts for 2 turns, 2 attacks, but that’s the only change

Maybe? Having a 2x two turns Distracting move turn 1 might be a bit strong, but no reason it couldn’t exist. I would just be happy with it getting High Pounce back.

2 Likes

Same here Mudkipz

1 Like

One other thing is that I think it would be nice if it used the Raptor model, since we don’t have a Raptor unique yet, and Alloraptor is the only legendary raptor without a hybrid. Plus if it did have high pounce, the concavenator model doesn’t really have a pouncing animation. I love everything else about your description though, especially the crest.

1 Like

True. I just like Concave. It’s an interesting dinosaur. They did make a pounce for the Erlikosaurs, why not for Concavenator?

2 Likes

THIS SOUNDS AMAZING I WANT IT ADDED NOW!
not all caps

3 Likes

Insert “I have a big head and little arms” here

I suppose they could, but would something with Concavenators body be capable of pouncing at all?

Well if alloraptor is that powerful, then I don’t even want to ses its hybrid.

Allovenator:
Attack: 1850
Hp: 3500
Speed: 125
Crit: 30
Armor: 0%
Resilient Strike
Group Shielding Strike
Rending Takedown
Distracting Rampage
Medium fierce counter

how is this?