Ludia Forums

Allosino nerve and against?

So about allosino nerve i am not very sure. And are there any viable counters apart from i rex

1 Like

I’d say just throw a buff Cunning at it like Monolometrodon, Alloraptor, Pyrritator, Allosinoraptor, etc.

3 Likes

Any cunning with a distraction that lasts 2 or more turns takes it down quite easily. No nerf needed.

3 Likes

Swap in a Scorpius Rex or even a Thyla and it’s toast

1 Like

It really depends on the boosts. On even grounds Allosino either takes down or draws with almost everything that’s been mentioned so far, apart from Utasinoraptor although there’s potentially RNG there. Diplovenator, Carnotarkus, Indo G2, Poukaidei, Dodocevia, Tyrannolophosaur, Acrocanthops, Scorpius, Indominus Rex, and to some extent Ardontosaurus and Eremoceros would work better.
Indom G2, Procerath, Scorp G2 and Compsognathus are lower rarity creatures that should do well too.

Allosino beats a good deal of creatures it’s supposed to counter, but that’s not entirely an Allosino problem, and it’s somewhat justifiable anyway.

1 Like

What is allosinoraptor lol

Whoops. Utahsinoraptor.

1 Like

Allosinos easy to take out no nerf needed

1 Like

Allosino is good as it is. It kills what it is meant to kill and it is countered by whatever counters it.

3 Likes

it gets detroyed by pokudei

1 Like