Ludia Forums

Almost ready for the indo grind

Is it as bad as people say :grimacing:

1 Like

I feel your pain! I spent a solid chunk of my raptor DNA the other day getting I-Rex up to 20 after a pretty lucky streak of getting T-Rex over a couple days. Now the grind to get enough raptor dna to get from 18 to 20 >< Let alone enough to start fusing lol.

1 Like

It takes forever to get all the raptor dna. Grind all night getting those raptors and you’ll get it eventually, plus the indoraptor is totally worth it. One of the strongest dinos in the game.

1 Like

I’m a little closer … Indominus Level 20, Velociraptor level 20, 300 DNA left over from Indominus and 1700 DNA left over from velociraptor. Tonight I hope to do my first Indoraptor fusion !! … and if I get 10, I break my mobile :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s worse …

2 Likes

It’s awful. I hunt for hours then set off at least 12 scents per night to grind this much DNA. Although I just got my raptor to 20 threeish days ago so it is paying off.

2 Likes

Come hunt around me for a few nights. I see raptors all over the place! Just not stressing going out of my way for them atm since I don’t have the T-Rex DNA to make enough I-Rex to really start fusing either way ><

1 Like

Don’t worry! As soon as you have the Irex all the raptors will magically vanish!

2 Likes

I had 49,000 raptor DNA. Was able to go from level 21 to level 24. If that gives you an idea

1 Like

I got all 48 Velo in the event a week or so back - painful even with that influx of raptors. Grabbing any I see now but not setting any expectation on leveling up any time soon … at least the first level is “only” 100 DNA.

1 Like

Ahhh, that’s the trick! I’m guessing if I go ahead and get a crap ton of raptor DNA then, I’ll never see another T-Rex? :laughing:

1 Like

Enjoy the journey. Definitely not as bad as I originally thought prior to creating it. What helps motivate me is to try to get one fuse or two fuses a night for the indo, rather then have to stack up on veloci.

Common scents help a lot too, managed to grab a few raptors last night. Biking around l2, and was able to pick up about 7,000 raptor pts. Which got me enough for two fuses, and a tad bit to spare for the next fuse session. You’ll definitely get this gem in no time! :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve read on the forum a few times that you get about 20 average per fuse if you average all the 10s and higher fuses together. So I did the math and you need 12.5 fuses to get Indoraptor, round up to 13.

2 Likes

It took me 14 fuses to get my IndoRaptor, which in hindsight isn’t too bad considering it took me exactly 25 fuses to get my Utarinex :joy_cat:

1 Like

@Idris yikes 25 fuses :weary: I just got my dracorex to lvl 20 last night. Definitely not looking forward to a potential 25 fuses :rofl:

My indo took roughly 9 fuses, and I managed to get a free “33” dna during the last Indo event. Went back to look through the fuse vids, and now that I think about it… I kinda got pretty lucky creating the indo. Didn’t get much of any 10s prior to creating this beaut, but pass level 21, the 10s start to slam hard.

My Indo Journey, hope this can motivate you guys :slightly_smiling_face:

!

!

Jesus, you got lucky with your fuses, lol!

1 Like

Just a tad :rofl: I’m definitely testing my luck. I was very apathetic towards indo at the time, took me nearly a whole level to find motivation to fuse the Indo for the second time. Now I actually enjoy night rides, it can be quite relaxing stacking on raptors.

There will be times when it takes 2,000 raptors pts just to get a single 50 indom fuse. That frustrates me more than a 10 for indo haha. Got my good and bad days lol

Wow so you got 10 every single fuse???

Yes :joy: I’ve started to hate Utarinex because of that

Oh wow. That is the definition of bad RNG luck.