Almost very Saturday i have problems logging in

Hey it seems almost every saturday i have trouble logging in!? Somtimes it lasts for few hours all the way up to all day. Just wondering if its common for anyone else in Australia or what the issue is?

Hey Reevezy619, that sounds a bit strange if it’s only happening on Saturdays. If you’re on WiFi, it’s possible that the internet connection could be hindered if you have multiple devices connected to it. Take a look at the troubleshooting steps for connection issue here: Stuck on loaded screen of game?

If you’re still having an issue, our support team would be glad to help you. Email our staff here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email.

Im on 4g but now i havnt been able to get in the game for 2 days now? Is there an issue on your side because ive tried wifi and 4g network and neither work

Hey Reevezy619, try changing the time zone setting on your device to one that is based in North America like New York or Toronto if you’re still stuck on the loading screen and see if that helps.