Ludia Forums

Alpha battles not correlating with timezone

I live in Australia and have my clan set as such, however, when new Alphas appear it’s always 1am for me. By the time I wake up in the morning, lower hp Alphas have already been defeated by my clan members. I find this unfair and annoying especially if it is an intended feature.

My clan is called Titanfuries btw.

I agree with you. In our country, we play the boss at 1 a.m. So people are getting tired.

1 Like

I’m not sure but I think the time zone setting doesn’t affect the spawn time. I think it’s only for potential new members to know what country the clan is from (language, feeling bonded to people in your region, …)

4 Likes

That’s a shame. Maybe they’ll change it to suit the specified region time someday.
Thank you for replying :slight_smile:

Hey Jiemba, what @Bee said is correct. However, I’ll be sure to pass your feedback to our team!

Thank you. :smiley:

2 Likes

Random spawn times on Alpha battles would make it a bit more dramatic and a sense of being on the hunt I guess? As of now Alpha battles are just a chore and not much excitement.

A new Alpha should be on the cards with a special spawn time, perhaps when an Alpha is already dead, making the clans to work together to beat it with more difficulty with less energy with the remaining time after beating the daily Alpha and more unique rewards like runes and trust points should be considered.

It will give a sense of urgency to beat Alphas to get a chance to spawn a unique Alpha and then causing clans to spend runes and medals etc

Beside that, I’m another Aussie suffering from the 1am Alpha spawn times, it’s always all my clan are up to 4 used energy when I start my first 3 attacks in the morning by 7-8am, it blows.

1 Like

…And how would clans work together in such when we can’t see other clans let alone speak with them?

Not to mention we can’t be on the game 24/7.

No, random Alpha events should happen at a specific time and give more rewards for the clan.

2 Likes

It’s a term for players within a clan to work together, not all clans work together, that would be dumb…

It’s fine for you to start your Alpha battles at a respectable time, what about other people around the world? Or do they count as nothing to you Featherwing?

1 Like

Ah. Your phrasing implied otherwise. Which is also why I made a counter-suggestion as well.

1 Like

And, ehm, I never mentioned anything about the timezone. Only the “random hunts” which would be extras.

You should be able to have time zone clans since you need so, indeed, but that’s not something I can help you with so I don’t know what you want from me here. I’m not the one responsible for your woes or someone objecting to a resolution.

I only expressed doubts and disagreements over the extra Alpha events.

1 Like

Thank you so much for that! :smile:

1 Like