Ludia Forums

Alpha bug.again

I was fighting the shellfire then suddenly everything got stuck,i tried moving the tiles but they didnt move,when i try to move for example a yellow tile another one moves.i tried using the auto play but it used my dragon’s abilities despite that their spirit bars weren’t full.i hope bugs such as these will be fixed sometime very soon.

2 Likes

This one is also scheduled for fix in next update

2 Likes

I’m sorry that happened during your Alpha battle, @itami. Our team is currently working on a fix for this.

1 Like

Ok,thanks.

1 Like

If this happens again, there are some troubleshooting steps here that might help as well: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/dragons-titan-uprising/?s=troubleshooting&f=why-did-my-game-close-unexpectedly&l=en

1 Like

Thanks again,i appreciate your help.

1 Like

The troubleshooting tips don’t do anything. I try them, I get the alpha bug. Sometimes I don’t try them, things are fine. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to when I’ll get the alpha bug. I probably have lost at least 20 energy since the alpha has been put in and it’s getting VERY annoying. This should be the highest priority to fix on the game and an update pushed out as soon as it’s fixed. I enjoy the game but would hate to stop playing because it’s broken all the time. Please make this a priority. This has been going on since the first day the alphas came out…it’s been over a month. Why it’s not fixed yet is beyond me.

2 Likes