Ludia Forums

Alpha chests continue to be wrong level

I know this post comes up from time to time so I hope Ludia is fixing this. My last 5 alphas were 3 7s and 2 6s and my chest today was a 6. Should have been a 7. I contacted support.

Not sure how long it will take to hear back as I’m waiting over 8 days for a response on 1 issue and over 4 on another

3 Likes

Talisax, I hope you don’t mind me using your thread to ask a question, I’d have made mine, but I don’t have screenshot proof, so… it’s mostly a quesiton, not a direct complaint.
It looks like in addition to loading screens and stuck tiles - I’ve been struck with yet another alpha energy wasting issue. For whatever reason the server rolled back my damage score. Like, the alpha spawned, I burned 3 energy into it lickety split, no issues. It was like 29k+22k+19k, don’t remember the small numbers. But the final damage was over 70k, as it should be based on these numbers. So I went to burn some energy before logging off, and after that I went to check the clan and I saw 52k. Which is like attempt 1+2. I thought it was a lag, waited, no. I’ve shut down the game and waited some more - still the same upon restarting.
Has it occured to anyone? Is it the new big thing - if servers don’t desync during the battle, they can desync after the battle?

I’m not sure I should even contact support about it, I suppose they have long blocked me, because the last couple of weeks-old inquiries didn’t get even a plain “no”.

So… @Ned? Any idea as to how it happened?

I’ve only seen the reverse. Where one attacks and is it with loading big, but the damage shows up much later

I’ve been waiting over a week for a response from support, I also have two more requests to them without response that aren’t as old, it many days still

Hey Wirxaw, I don’t think I’ve heard of that issue before, and I’m not sure why that would happen.

I understand that there has been a bit of a delay from our support team recently, but please rest assured that they’re working hard to try and get back to everyone.

If you have any more details of this issue, could you please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can investigate further to see what might be causing it?

Thanks!

1 Like