Alpha problem!

Alpha is also a problem. I’ve had this problem many times. I was compensated. But 3-4 Alpha also started to happen once. this is a problem. and it should be solved. Energy is filling up 3. I play 3 times but 1 disappears.

@ned @marcus those who have this problem, of course, exist and must be resolved.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that you’re still having this issue, Jamokaa. Our team is actively looking into this at the moment.

If you haven’t already, please contact our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can try to make this right for you.

Thanks!

1 Like

I wrote to the team. It’s been 3 days, no sound. the problem recurs. I have passed its compensation now. let’s not repeat. so I stopped caring for it now. The problem should be corrected. because it is not answered :)))) many thanks for the answer :slight_smile:

Jamoca emre3250 is he here?

When you say here?

Where are you from my Man?

Turkey :slight_smile:

Güzel bizdensiniz ben clan lideriyim emre nin ismini görünce yazmak istedim. Çok güçlü bir clanimiz var arada pasifleri atıyorum . Her gün istisnasız 10 yıldız alfalari indiriyoruz. Clanda Türk olarak sadece ben ve eşim varız. Gelmek gibi bir düşünceniz olursa konuşalım :+1:

Translated From Turkish

You are one of us, I am the clan leader and I wanted to write when I saw the name of emre. We have a very strong clan and I’m throwing passives. We defeat 10 star alphas every day without exception. As Clanda Türk, only me and my wife are present. Let’s talk if you have a thought to come

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

yes, our clan is a Turkish clan and there are a few Turks in our clan. me, Emre and a few others. Our clan is very beautiful. I am also the leader of our clan :slight_smile: Thank you and many thanks.

No other language is written in the forum. they are translating. so I wrote in English :slight_smile:

İngilizce bilmiyorsam ne yapicaz peki :slight_smile: tamam Camoka aklında bulunsun görüşürüz see you

1 Like

:grin: see you :raising_hand_woman:

Translated from Turkish

What do we do if I don’t speak English so: slight_smile: ok Camoka keep in mind see you

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.