Ludia Forums

Alpha totally locks up

Thanks for trying to fix alpha. HOWEVER, now the alpha, especially the Bewilderbeast, just locks up and you can’t do anything. Even autoplay won’t work. These are from 2 separate alphas, one a 6*, and one a 7*, at different stages of game play, and both completely frozen. I had to shut the game down and restart to do anything, and with the 6*, I lost all remaining alpha energy. My WHOLE CLAN is having the same problem since the 1.14.14 update.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear about this, @Dori_Bigner1. The team has been made aware and they’re looking into this. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Latest alpha glitch. I am at a loss why the alphas keep locking up in the middle of a battle. This is the latest, and it’s new to the Violet Death for our team. (Though we’ve been stuck on the shellfire and Bewilderbeast since we couldn’t get access, so maybe we just hadn’t played it enough.). I had to flee and restart the game. Not even autoplay worked.

1 Like

I have lost a total of 3calpha lives today due to screen freezing.

1 Like

There still an alpha bug. I can’t move the tiles. Wish there is a continue battle when i got a bug and not loss my purple energy.

1 Like

I play alpha battles every day and almost once a day alpha battle gets stuck, i can’t move any tiles, and I am forced to quit the game and lose energy. Is it ever going to be fixed? Because i’ve noticed this bug long time ago.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s been over 18 months with this not being fixed. Here’s this evening’s freeze.