Ludia Forums

Alphas STILL eating turns

Very frustrating to coordinate with my clan, train up dragons, save energy, and then the alpha eats turns and tanks our damage. This issue has been going on for months. What is the plan to fix it?

2 Likes

I believe @Ned has stated that this was a bug now known by the team and that it’s on the list of things they’re looking into.

However, as is the case with many games, unless this is a game breaking bug, the dev team doesn’t usually put sole focus into fixing a single issue to push out a patch for. Not saying it isn’t a frustrating bug, because it most certainly is, but fixes are usually rolled out in patches where multiple things are fixed at once. And I’m hoping that this one will be in the Arena update, or a patch afterwards.

But, in the end, it really depends on their list of priorities. They still have board freezes that some users are experiencing, etc. It’s being looked into though, rest assured.

1 Like

Hey Drake1456, I’m sorry to hear that this is happening and I’ve reported it to our team. If you have more information on which Alpha this issue is occurring on, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can gather more info for their investigation? Please make sure to include your support key in the email as well.

Thanks!