Alright, feel free bring your tent and join me

That memory of the disgrace in last day of first season where being ranked 180ish and then fell victim of a losing streak, straight out of top 500. I promise this time the history will be rewritten, with sufficient food I’m pretty sure this would be a wonderful camp. So in about two days I will stay undefeated haha, not even Ludia can do anything to me😎
Anyone feels like to join? Let’s camp harder.

5 Likes

Right there with ya bro. Its been 84 years since ive battled…

7 Likes

I was at 4810,but my greed and overconfidence just kicked me out of top 500 and straight to 4600+
Now i will just wait to finish the tournament and no to do the same mistake in future tournaments

3 Likes

This happened to me last time actually. I was in top 500, and didnt think id stay. So i lost a few times and didn’t finish top 500.

The kicker? Had i stayed, i had enough trophies to be top 500. By 1.

Oh well.

1 Like

you have a whole day. get back up there!! im cheering you on

3 Likes

I’m right there with you, just need a couple more wins to get above 250. Then relax and camping time. Guess it’s time to just start battling for ranks now.

3 Likes

Thx,but i don’t believe that is an option anymore.I am out of tents and furthermore there is a bloodbath going right now and probably will fall more than rise.But thx anyway and good luck to everybody.

1 Like

well im bored and willing to play for you lol

1 Like

I agree, apparently the best thing is to store some 24h and 12h incubators to live through the ice age. But without any is completely fine. My pain was mainly from deluding myself into trading an 8h incubator for the top 250 reward. Lesson learned.

2 Likes

Joining the Camp.No Stress

2 Likes

Decided to try battling (so bored). Got met with this:

Did one more, net gain of 2 cups.

Im done for now. Lol.

Edit: oops, i did it again:

3 Likes

Vid of that battle for funsies. Rng loved me.

5 Likes

Was that Velociryan??
If so… he’s one of the toughest opponents I’ve ever faced. I dread coming up against him.

1 Like

It was :frowning: I didnt stand a chance, lol.

1 Like

He’s got a crazy team, and knows exactly how to use it. Usually I don’t remember people I’ve faced, even if I see their icon and name. But I’ll never forget him :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

anybody with a 27 utah will be good imo lol

1 Like

im slowly loosing ranks. starting to get nervous :sweat:

2 Likes

I think I can battle a bit more and can afford dropping till 200??
Problem is can’t battle Monday morning if I have to regain trophies!

2 Likes

Just a caution to those guys who are thinking to do last few battles like I thought I would do.

Thought I’d obtain a couple of incubators. Was okay to loose 4-5 battles if I could win just 2.
Lost 5-6 battles in a row. People suddenly have level 24 Utarinex, Level 27 indoraptor and more faster uniques like diloracherius. Now I feel why did I even make an attempt to battle :confused:

I thought i could rise from 4600 to 4800 where i used to be before the weekend…now i am down to 4500 and falling :stuck_out_tongue: