Ludia Forums

Alternate Hybrid design #1-Tryostronix

So I thought I would do a little series where I take the designs of hybrids we have in the game, and change it, so that it matches that of its components. The first one is Tryostronix.

So I went for a more Postimetrodon look, with the pink sail, and a colourful look, while the physique looks like that of Baryonyx.
Hope you like it :slight_smile:

35 Likes

Im open for suggestions for what hybrid I can do next :grin:

Tryko.
10 ch

1 Like

Mammolania. That thing looks like a giant toad at the moment

Do Monomeletrodon Because None of its Parts Came from its Dino’s Only the Body of Dimetrodon is in he Looks like a Spikey Unicorn

Thoradolosaurus

Righty I’ll put up a poll sice y’all have different creatures.

• Trykosaurus
  • Thoradolosaur
  • Mammolania
  • Monolometrodon

0 voters

It really doesn’t have to be something that looks ugly. Im just tweaking the designs of various hybrids. Even if its a good looking creature, ill chance its looks, to not be even better but different is all. Lets have some interesting hybrids :grinning::grinning:

I want this already

1 Like

You’ll be getting it soon :wink:

I’m interested to see a reimagining for Purrolyth and Erlikospyx. They look pretty good now, but I have no doubt you’d make them look much better!

3 Likes

Omg it’s so beautiful and fabulous!

1 Like

I’d like to see you do one of smilocephalosaurus, it’d be awesome to see It with the pachy model

5 Likes

That would be really interesting…they already look good, as you said, so I have to work really hard to make them look better :joy:

1 Like

Thank you!!
And yes Smiloceph is on my list, since it’s…well…what could’ve been an awesome pachycephalosaurid :wink:

2 Likes

It’s a beautiful creature, but it doesn’t say “Tryostronix” to me. I’m also very biased towards the existing one, because I LOVE it lol.

2 Likes

I think thats the main idea :wink:. The alternate creature shouldn’t have similarities between the other creature, since it’s almost like…uh…another reality, lol, and definitely I thought of giving it a different name, but decided it would be too overkill :crazy_face:
Oh yesss, even I love my Tryo so much, it’s has one of the most beautiful designs imo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes. Please do this one. Pachy!

2 Likes

You’ll have it soon :wink:

So since we’re having Mammolania next, I’m conflicted between various designs.

1. A basic mammoth with a horn on its head and fragments of shell on its back seemed to be the first thing that came into my mind. Body covered with fur, this basic hybrid is simple but elegant.
  2. This one I went crazy with :joy:. So my first thought was a turtle body, but with the tusks and trunk and all, it doesn’t seem to fit. Then I thought about a whole different body type; Lythronax and Purussaurus combined, create a hybrid which has none of their body type. So this hybrid looks Hadrosaurish… Head a bit like lania, horn, fur on its body, spiked tail, and a bumpy thing on its back…
  3. This is yet another simple design; similar to Mammolania, but with better colourings. No sign of Meiolania in its appearance, but it has some behavioural traits that matches that of Lania…
    I’ll let you decide what to choose, I’m pretty conflicted between them all.
  • No. 1
  • No. 2
  • No. 3
  • Eh, do something else

0 voters

3 Likes